To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Golden boot prize only

A Fantasy Football forum for news on World Cup (TFFWC), European Championships (TFFEC) and Champions League, Europe (TFFE) Fantasy Football games run by the Daily Telegraph.
redmen82
FISOhead
FS Record: always last

Golden boot prize only

Post by redmen82 »

As I won't have the time in work to make all these transfers I was going to have a go at the golden boot prize as I want my fix of fantasy football in the summer. I have never targeted prizes like this.

My tactics would be have a cheep as possible goalkeeper and defenders even if they don't play. Have midfielders who should score a few and then rotate the forwards. Is this the way to go or am I missing something.

BLOCKHEAD
Grumpy Old Man

Re: Golden boot prize only

Post by BLOCKHEAD »

I think there are also some defenders who are capable of scoring goals like Brazil fullbacks etc. Agree with cheap as possible keeper and possibly a really cheap defender or two.

robot
Dumbledore
FS Record: Winner tff world 2018 knockout 2nd TFF Euro 2012 Group Stage,tff weekly winner 13/14wk25, 14/15wk7&19,16/17wk2,,Winner tff champions league two foot challenge, winner sun Elite league 15/16,winner tff 17/18 chairmen league, week32 weekender joint 1st.

Post by robot »

Have created a fiso mini league for this if anyone wants to add a team.

juniors
Treebeard
FS Record: Won skysports f/football in the day of teletext , skysports formula 1. Daily mirror monthly winner, daily telegraph monthly winner, Daily Telgraph Championship 2017/18weekly winner 3 times

Post by juniors »

Oh so close laying in 27th up until todays final, 4 goals behind the leader team only one transfer left, team , had sitting in it,,

Pogba, Perisic, Mbappe, put in Griezman, to my surprise finished just a single goal behind leader, if only pogba didnt miss that sitter at the end,

Great run for my money ,, finishing 10th, .

Congratulations to the winner,

So seasons prizes , winner of 3 weekly prizes in championship game, and 10th, in world cup golden boot.

The Lady

johnmc
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Winner Div 3 TFF when they paid out £5k for divisional splits. Paid for a new car at the time. Several weekly and monthly prizes over the years.

Post by johnmc »

I couldn't understand why Griezman's free kick was put down as an own goal though. I thought the free kick was on target and Mandzukic couldn't head it away. What was the difference between that and a player heading it, holding arms, in a wall. :?

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “International Telegraph Fantasy Football Games”