To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Transfers

A Fantasy Football forum for news on World Cup (TFFWC), European Championships (TFFEC) and Champions League, Europe (TFFE) Fantasy Football games run by the Daily Telegraph.
CptPugwash
Grumpy Old Man

Transfers

Post by CptPugwash »

How many transfers is everyone planning before tonight's games.

I have 4 teams, 1 defensive block from each of Bayern, PSG, Chelsea & Man Utd.

The plan was always swop all 3 strikers to Ronaldo, Jesus or Aguero, and Falcao(MON) or Werner(LZG) and to stick with those barring injuries to the middle of week 3.

I watched the Bayern game and they were very disapointing. PSG will tear them apart, even with the worlds best centre-half returning to the team, so that block has to go. Their best player by far was the RB Kimmich(3.9), who is classed as a midfielder. I originally had him as my midfield enabler in every team, but when all the team news came in i downgraded every defence and upgraded him to Robben. On a side note the centre-half Sule was very solid and a big threat from set pieces. If he keeps his place he is certainly worth a mention from week 3 on.

The Man U semi-block of Smalling, Lindelof and Blind will have to go- as i have no confidence in any of them being picked for the next game. Any Man U watchers out there, think any are likely to retain there places?

I'll keep the PSG and Chelsea blocks, otherwise i could end up making close to 11 transfers to every team. I'd appreciate thoughts on who is likely to not play in the next game for either of these defenses.

In midfield. 2 teams had Pedro, 1 Willian (where i couldn't afford Pedro). The big question is which 1 plays when Hazard starts, or could Willian play RWB? I'm inclined to think that Pedro is the more likely to start.3 teams have Miki Tiki Tavi, 1 Pogba (again where i couldn't afford MTT). Pogba obviously goes. 2 teams had Robben, 1 Rodriguez, and 1 both. Robben has to go, too much money tied up for the trip to PSG, though he may well be brought back week 3. 3 for 1 transfer for Bale or Isco seems sensible.

All in all i'm looking at an absolute minimum of 5 transfers, possibly up to 10 for all 4 teams.

For transfers in, i'm only considering 4 teams.
Real Madrid - NIC, b dort, SPURS
Man City - fey, S DON, NAP
Monaco - lzig, PORTO, BES
leipzig - MON, bes, PORTO

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “International Telegraph Fantasy Football Games”