To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

TFFE Match Day chat

A Fantasy Football forum for news on World Cup (TFFWC), European Championships (TFFEC) and Champions League, Europe (TFFE) Fantasy Football games run by the Daily Telegraph.
edmo33
FISOhead
FS Record: 7th Overall Sky Sports Euro2012, 15th Overall Sky Sports 2012/13, 77th overall TFF 12/13, 28th overall Irish Times 12/13

Re: TFFE Match Day chat

Post by edmo33 »

Rick wrote: 07 Dec 2017, 11:39 Good week for you as well then Brian (any relation to the other Edmo on here?)

I'm quite relived to still be in the top 10 after such a big scoring day. Looks like most of the previous top 20 or so were all in the same boat with not many playing on Wednesday.

Pos Manager Team Pts
1 Liam Mannion bloggie five 574
2 Dean Burdin PSG3 567
3 Joseph Kane The HurriKANEs 562
4 Greg Meenaghan Season PN 2 553
5 Lee Thomas Leesunited 6 551
6 Jacob Crofts PSG 549
7 Richard Kellard Ricks Rangers pb 547
8 Mark Wylllie 8an-3pp 546
9 Brian Edmondson HIGH AND DRYER 540
10 Stephen Blay FC 03 538

Hi Rick,

No...no relation to the other Edmo (I spent my first month on here answering the same question years ago) :P

I'd set my team up Liverpool heavy for the Maribor game, with a view to change them after Sevilla.
The fight back killed me as a RED, but ensured a full strength team would play last night - so i left 4 in despite the fixture reverse.

I topped up my four with two more Liverpool and the Porto striker Aboubikar - 15 points & only 0.7% ownership - which was nice.

Won't be worrying about this til Feb now (easier said than done with the draw on Monday).

:wink:

leethomas
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: mini cup winner, joint top overall Euro phase winner 15/16, runner up fiso weekly league 15/16 16/17 weekly winner 16/17 2k head to head winner 16/17 fiso iso league winner 16/17 lwdt hardly mr average winner 16/17

Post by leethomas »

edmo33 wrote: 07 Dec 2017, 17:58
Rick wrote: 07 Dec 2017, 11:39 Good week for you as well then Brian (any relation to the other Edmo on here?)

I'm quite relived to still be in the top 10 after such a big scoring day. Looks like most of the previous top 20 or so were all in the same boat with not many playing on Wednesday.

Pos Manager Team Pts
2 Dean Burdin PSG3 567
6 Jacob Crofts PSG 549

Hi Rick,

No...no relation to the other Edmo (I spent my first month on here answering the same question years ago) :P

I'd set my team up Liverpool heavy for the Maribor game, with a view to change them after Sevilla.
The fight back killed me as a RED, but ensured a full strength team would play last night - so i left 4 in despite the fixture reverse.

I topped up my four with two more Liverpool and the Porto striker Aboubikar - 15 points & only 0.7% ownership - which was nice.

Won't be worrying about this til Feb now (easier said than done with the draw on Monday).

hi lads, only just found this thread, only normally do sdt. nice to see a few fisoers in top 10. So its a new starting 11 now with 20 new transfers for knockout stages then? I thought id drop a bit on wednesday, only had 2 players playing, but fortunately they where coutinho n salah. Gonna be tough i think with champs league wide open this year but looking forward to draw monday.

edmo33
FISOhead
FS Record: 7th Overall Sky Sports Euro2012, 15th Overall Sky Sports 2012/13, 77th overall TFF 12/13, 28th overall Irish Times 12/13

Post by edmo33 »

leethomas wrote: 08 Dec 2017, 12:42
edmo33 wrote: 07 Dec 2017, 17:58

Pos Manager Team Pts
2 Dean Burdin PSG3 567
6 Jacob Crofts PSG 549

Hi Rick,

hi lads, only just found this thread, only normally do sdt. nice to see a few fisoers in top 10. So its a new starting 11 now with 20 new transfers for knockout stages then? I thought id drop a bit on wednesday, only had 2 players playing, but fortunately they where coutinho n salah. Gonna be tough i think with champs league wide open this year but looking forward to draw monday.

Hi Lee,

really good fiso presence on the leaderboards. Glad I could join you all after Wednesday :wink:

Looking forward to the draw and how the reversing of the fixtures affects things.
Can't believe i got this far without a defensive block.
I just alternated outfield players, paid off though with this years group stage having the most goals ever.

I think blocks normally win these short comps...but maybe this year will be different.

:?: :?: :?:

leethomas
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: mini cup winner, joint top overall Euro phase winner 15/16, runner up fiso weekly league 15/16 16/17 weekly winner 16/17 2k head to head winner 16/17 fiso iso league winner 16/17 lwdt hardly mr average winner 16/17

Post by leethomas »

Ye mate, think them wed first leg to tues second leg could make a big difference, just think its very tough to call a top block this season ( no one stands out as solid, even before the draw ) imo theres 5 or 6 teams who could possibly win it this year, last year i honestly fancied real or juve to win it at start of knockouts and with them both reaching final i managed to finish ln top 10 of sdt europe, but this year i honestly think its wide open. Backed psg at start at 10/1 but theyre a bit like city, great going forward but always likely to concede. Sure mondays draw will put some interesting games out there but as you said mate, is it best block tacticts or forward line transfers that wins it?? Im thinking if you can get best block from start then leave it using trannys up front or change blocks at right time it could be very close. Honestly not sure which way im going yet. In group games i did 3 man block, changed at decent times plus frontline trannys. Im thinking at moment of doing same but i dont fancy anyone defensively :roll: .

Good luck edmo, rick and bloggie, hope if i dont win, one of you lads does..... Sry if ive missed any other fisoers up there. :D

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “International Telegraph Fantasy Football Games”