To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

TFFE Official Mini League

A Fantasy Football forum for news on World Cup (TFFWC), European Championships (TFFEC) and Champions League, Europe (TFFE) Fantasy Football games run by the Daily Telegraph.
Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

Re: TFFE Official Mini League

Post by Ashers »

Have emailed them today, will let you know when I hear something.

Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

Post by Ashers »

So TFF have sent the cheque according to their records but I haven’t received it. Have asked them to cancel it and resend me one.

robot
Dumbledore
FS Record: Winner tff world 2018 knockout 2nd TFF Euro 2012 Group Stage,tff weekly winner 13/14wk25, 14/15wk7&19,16/17wk2,,Winner tff champions league two foot challenge, winner sun Elite league 15/16,winner tff 17/18 chairmen league, week32 weekender joint 1st.

Post by robot »

I'm still waiting for a 3rd place chairmen championship £50 if thats the case I better contact them as well.

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Post by bloggie »

They handwrite the envelope address and print the cheque.

robot
Dumbledore
FS Record: Winner tff world 2018 knockout 2nd TFF Euro 2012 Group Stage,tff weekly winner 13/14wk25, 14/15wk7&19,16/17wk2,,Winner tff champions league two foot challenge, winner sun Elite league 15/16,winner tff 17/18 chairmen league, week32 weekender joint 1st.

Post by robot »

I've had others just not that one, it is strange that they can't be arsed to write a simple letter alongside the cheque.

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Post by bloggie »

You get one with a league medal just not with a cheque. Dreamteam do bank transfer which seems safer just best to double check they've got the right details there to avoid it disappearing into cyberspace but they're usually good with it after switching recently to that method.

Ashers
FISO Knight

Post by Ashers »

I’ve finally managed to get someone to reply to me from TFF and they have confirmed that the cheque was sent to my old address.

I’ve asked them to resend it to my new address as the new owners of my old address sent it back to TFF.

Waiting for them to reply.

Ashers
FISO Knight

Post by Ashers »

Does anyone have a contact for TFF?

Maldini
Dumbledore

Post by Maldini »

Seriously?

There’s a ‘contact us’ form on the website. They’re on Twitter, Facebook etc

Ashers
FISO Knight

Post by Ashers »

Maldini wrote: 03 Jul 2018, 08:03 Seriously?

I was referring to a person not a general email address.

Tom D'Arcy
Wideboy
FS Record: Playing since 1998 ~ 1st TFF Cheque arrived in 2018...

Post by Tom D'Arcy »

Ashers wrote: 03 Jul 2018, 08:05

I have always used the contact form and ended up getting replies from "Ian" who twice now has been very helpful. I won the third place in the Champions League, league of leagues, this past season and like others had to question the amount they were sending me. Originally suspected £50 as that's what one TFF page said, but it turned out to be £100. Very grateful!!

Also, as already noted by others, cheque arrived in a plain envelope, no accompanying letter, most surprised, very juvenile that :(

On Twitter, upon enquiring, they refer you to the website contact page. Apparently, this Ian is your man... :!:

Ashers
FISO Knight

Post by Ashers »

Tom D'Arcy wrote: 03 Jul 2018, 08:19

I have always used the contact form and ended up getting replies from "Ian" who twice now has been very helpful. I won the third place in the Champions League, league of leagues, this past season and like others had to question the amount they were sending me. Originally suspected £50 as that's what one TFF page said, but it turned out to be £100. Very grateful!!

Also, as already noted by others, cheque arrived in a plain envelope, no accompanying letter, most surprised, very juvenile that :(

On Twitter, upon enquiring, they refer you to the website contact page. Apparently, this Ian is your man... :!:
Ian is the one who has emailed me, but then doesn’t seem to reply to emails and I then have to go back to the TFF Contact Page to get them to reply. Would be easier if I could speak to him.

Maldini
Dumbledore

Post by Maldini »

I’ve never had any problems through the contact form.
They always get any problems sorted within 48 hours and yes, it’s usually Ian.

Tom D'Arcy
Wideboy
FS Record: Playing since 1998 ~ 1st TFF Cheque arrived in 2018...

Post by Tom D'Arcy »

Ashers wrote: 03 Jul 2018, 08:22
Tom D'Arcy wrote: 03 Jul 2018, 08:19

Ian is the one who has emailed me, but then doesn’t seem to reply to emails and I then have to go back to the TFF Contact Page to get them to reply. Would be easier if I could speak to him.
I know, but like a lot of business' they send out emails with a no-reply, such as:

Telegraph Fantasy Champions League 2018 <no-replies@communicate-now.co.uk>

They probably have their reasons, but only God knows what they are.

For all the advertising and blurb, etc, etc you may find that TFF is actually run by 1 and a half people working out of a disused cupboard in a warehouse just north of Tunbridge Wells :(

Tip of The Day: Watch all those players on 1 yellow card. Are they worth investing in now, as the transfer number slowly but surely diminishes... :shock:

Ashers
FISO Knight

Post by Ashers »

New cheque is being posted once the old one is cancelled.

Ashers
FISO Knight

Post by Ashers »

Still not sign of this cheque.

Will chase get again

Ashers
FISO Knight

Post by Ashers »

The cheque has arrived :)

Please PM me your PayPal details.

Ashers
FISO Knight

Post by Ashers »

Three Paid

Rick and Scopsm left to send me their bank details.

Rick
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Rick »

Money received thanks Ashers.

scopsm
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 6th AOL comp 2009/10 season; Winner of SportsKnockout Pro League, 15th William Hill 2010/11, 2nd Sun Dream Team weekly Dec 2014, 3rd Tennis for Free Champions League 2015

Post by scopsm »

Money received also. Thanks Ashers.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “International Telegraph Fantasy Football Games”