To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Anyone else not manage to get on TFF website?

A Fantasy Football forum for news on World Cup (TFFWC), European Championships (TFFEC) and Champions League, Europe (TFFE) Fantasy Football games run by the Daily Telegraph.
MuckyMuckMan
Treebeard

Anyone else not manage to get on TFF website?

Post by MuckyMuckMan »

Tried to do my transfers for the Netherlands vs Australia game with about half an hour to spare and couldn't get on!

Surprised
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: TFFOSM MotW in 2008 and MotM in 2003. 78th overall in TFFO for 2002/3 and 2003/4

Re: Anyone else not manage to get on TFF website?

Post by Surprised »

It's been a bit hit and miss the last 2 days. I think the Fantasy Ascot game may have tipped ot over the edge.

MuckyMuckMan
Treebeard

Post by MuckyMuckMan »

I'm not happy at all as this was one of the games I'd earmarked and a potential points fest.

I've sent them a complaint.

bluelionman
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won a week in TFC once many years ago. Came 3rd over all once in First Downs fantasy NFL newspaper magazine game.

Post by bluelionman »

Yes I am fuming - been trying since 4:30 and took me 20 mins to get through login, 5 mins to bring up my 3 teams list and no further would not load teams I am in money league and was only 2 goals behind new should of done trans last night well wee hours before bed but just incase Robben or VP got injured or rested due to being on a yellow left it to hear team line ups and couldn't get on.... I think its terrible they been running games years and to have kick off deadlines they should have servers to cope - it's a paid for game for goulds sake - not free.

They have ruined my day off, my world cup enjoyment and chances in my own money mini league.

I've a good mind to not run my Premier League game with them in protest this season coming - switch to FPL me thinks! :evil:

bluelionman
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won a week in TFC once many years ago. Came 3rd over all once in First Downs fantasy NFL newspaper magazine game.

Post by bluelionman »

bluelionman wrote:Yes I am fuming - been trying since 4:30 and took me 20 mins to get through login, 5 mins to bring up my 3 teams list and no further would not load teams I am in money league and was only 2 goals behind new should of done trans last night well wee hours before bed but just incase Robben or VP got injured or rested due to being on a yellow left it to hear team line ups and couldn't get on.... I think its terrible they been running games years and to have kick off deadlines they should have servers to cope - it's a paid for game for goulds sake - not free.

They have ruined my day off, my world cup enjoyment and chances in my own money mini league.

I've a good mind to not run my Premier League game with them in protest this season coming - switch to FPL me thinks! :evil:
Even worse Robben has scored now.... Called the TFF contact us number on their website 0844 543 9705 and it sounds like a credit card firm - if you want to make a payment press 1.... any way it's not a number that's covered in my moby minutes yet after all the pre-amble end up getting told the offices are now closed.... :twisted: Seriously thinking of swerving TFF in protest come the Premier League season - plenty of alternative games out there! #TFFISAJOKE

Spencer4
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: 2008/9 FPL 172nd, 2007/8 TFF 6th, Vid's Predictions winner 2014/5, Fiso TFF Hot shots champ 2015/6, murfs Egg chasers winner 2017 & 2024, winner PB's last man standing golf comp 2018

Post by Spencer4 »

No problems for me so it's maybe not the site.

morganb
FISO Knight
FS Record: Fantasy Advent Calendar 2012 Winner; The FISODAS Cup - Season 22 Winner; Ralfbergs EPL prediction game 2013/14 winner; FISO Goals 2022

Post by morganb »

I was unable to access the site between 4:30 and 5 - tried various browsers on a desktop plus via the mobile app.

mad dog
Dumbledog
FS Record: Sky Winner 16/17

Post by mad dog »

Yeah site was eff they've put an apology on Facebook. Managed to do my transfers though.

wizardoffire
Dumbledore
FS Record: 2013/2014 FISO Hotshots league

Post by wizardoffire »

had my transfers made last night... didnt know if Id be home from work in time

bluelionman
Grumpy Old Man

Post by bluelionman »

This is not the first time they have messed up I been with them since 2005 doing Super Leagues for money and think for a paid for game it's shocking I think all those of us that are unhappy can do is vote with our fingers - it's hard leaving a platform you like but I think only way to register your unhappiness is vote with your fingers and hit them in the pocket so as I have threatened before but never done will this year force myself as a point of principle to switch my main money league from TFF to FPL come Premier League season. :evil:

Hope if enough people do likewise they will feel it!

Achiles74
Dumbledore

Post by Achiles74 »

I couldn't bring Robben or RVP into my team.

BUMMER.

wizardoffire
Dumbledore

Post by wizardoffire »

made those transfers but based on my positions before and after I stayed more or less where I was :?
dont get what the fuss was... based on the uproar I thought I would climb a lot more

bluelionman
Grumpy Old Man

Post by bluelionman »

wizardoffire wrote:made those transfers but based on my positions before and after I stayed more or less where I was :?
dont get what the fuss was... based on the uproar I thought I would climb a lot more
For me its not the overall game is my position in my own internal money league and the prizes I was attacking - top 3 overall and Golden Boot - this could be the one game that costs me all come the final whistle as the planned subs did what I invisaged - both scored! :cry:

jonesbones
FISOhead
FS Record: TFFE Winner 2011, 3rd in Sky Sports FF 2013, 3rd in Daily Mail 2011

Post by jonesbones »

It's gone again! :evil:

wizardoffire
Dumbledore

Post by wizardoffire »

mind you site not loading for me now... though I wasnt planning on making any transfers
I understand that it is frustrating but theres not a lot that can be down, as they stated it wasnt to do with the amount of users, but some other issue that suddenly sprung up

Achiles74
Dumbledore

Post by Achiles74 »

it is really appalling imo.
now i can't bring in Costa :(

jonesbones
FISOhead

Post by jonesbones »

wizardoffire wrote:mind you site not loading for me now... though I wasnt planning on making any transfers
I understand that it is frustrating but theres not a lot that can be down, as they stated it wasnt to do with the amount of users, but some other issue that suddenly sprung up
That's funny, cos when i phoned up to complain I was told that it was because there were 'hundreds of thousands of people' all trying to get on at the same time. When I suggested that perhaps this was something they could have foreseen I didn't get much of a response!

Nabby
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nabby »

seems to be down again. I figured the issue before 5 was because the Ascot competition was also running and there was an increase in traffic which the website could not handle prior to the Royal Hunt Cup at 5. That can't be the case now though.

wizardoffire
Dumbledore

Post by wizardoffire »

For those that dont have facebook, here is what they said before it went down again
Anybody that missed out on transfers before the Holland v Australia game - we completely understand your frustration and we are very sorry.
Believe us, we are extremely frustrated ourselves by this situation and the IT team are trying to locate the bug and resolve it - it's not a simple case of too many people visiting the site - we experienced far higher levels of traffic both on Thursday night and on Saturday night with no problems.

Nevertheless, we will not be able to offer any retrospective transfers and, to be on the safe side, we would encourage you to consider making earlier player changes ahead of the Spain v Chile game for which the teams are

jonesbones
FISOhead

Post by jonesbones »

I know it's just a game, but this is SO frustrating...

looneytoon77
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFFO 07/08 15th place, TFF Twitter League 3rd Place 12/13, William Hill MOTM 5 Winner 12/13, William Hill Season Winner 2012/13

Post by looneytoon77 »

Wanted to go & make changes for Spain game but it's fooked! Least I got my Holland ones done this morning but still it pretty crap if we can't get players in before their deadline!

bluelionman
Grumpy Old Man

Post by bluelionman »

Yep f'ed again been trying for 20 mins but when I hit submit came up with an error and now cant get back in. :evil:

#SCREWTFF

foxinthebox2001
Dumbledore
FS Record: Fiso Cricket - The Limited Overs Game winner 2014

Post by foxinthebox2001 »

I got 2 transfers in for the first game about 4.30.
I managed to get on the site with my iPad on the train about 6.45 without any problems to check my Ascot teams, but no luck on the laptop or the iPad now.
May well be unavoidable but makes a total farce of the world cup game.
Last edited by foxinthebox2001 on 18 Jun 2014, 19:44, edited 1 time in total.

Nabby
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nabby »

On the bright side any changes you might have made might be the wrong ones and this will save you the transfers to use when Arg play Iran. On the flipside Costa could get a hat-trick and Spain keep a clean sheet and you're now fooked.

sparx14
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: 2nd sky sports 08-09, 1st sky sports dec13 monthly

Post by sparx14 »

At £3 a shot, not really too bothered if this game collapses and I give up....

However having today decided to pay the £25 to enter the elite league I feel a bit pissed off... I was hoping that I could use transfers to catch the guys in front, but apparently not. The fact that TFF are making a fair profit from that league just rubs the salt into the wounds.

Having previously only played the free Sky and FPL games, paying £28 for a game which I can't even play... well I don't need to say more.

Tadpole
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Euro Under 21 Threes Winner ; Super Egg Cup Winner 12/13 ; JJB Fantasy World Cup 2010 Monthly Winner ; Mortgage Brain Monthly Winner 11/12 ; A few telegraph super league wins ;

Post by Tadpole »

Nothing managed for holland game, managed transfers to one team prior to tonight's game before it went again

Tough one for them to rectify, it's now not a level playing field and the deadlines in the rules inaccurate.....u wonder how many more times it might happen too.

Disappointing.

SamD
FISO Knight

TFF webs*ite

Post by SamD »

No access here either; been trying since 7:30pm.

Could log on but wasn't then able to view teams on PC. Even worse on mobile as couldn't even sign in.

Poor show, TFF/GFM.

Achiles74
Dumbledore

Post by Achiles74 »

They should just cancel the game now and refund everyone, if the 2nd place team loses 1st prize by missing out on points tonight, the game could be open to accusations.

Rick
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Rick »

Very bad, spain play twice before Brazil play again. not happy (unless chile win :) )

PNE4PREM
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Improving season on season

Post by PNE4PREM »

Decided to go for the daily prize today not too bad a start after 1st game with most of the scorers. What use was that :-(

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “International Telegraph Fantasy Football Games”