To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

TFF "Tiny" World Cup

A Fantasy Football forum for news on World Cup (TFFWC), European Championships (TFFEC) and Champions League, Europe (TFFE) Fantasy Football games run by the Daily Telegraph.
workie-ticket
Grumpy Old Geordie
FS Record: Champion NEFI superleague 2009-10

Re: TFF "Tiny" World Cup

Post by workie-ticket »

congrats striker and thanks to robot for organising! :)

SE
FISOhead

Post by SE »

Well done!
Thanks for organising!
Enjoyed!
:D :D :D

Striker
FISO Knight

Post by Striker »

Thanks guys and to robot for organising.

@ robot; If you want me to post a snapshot of my team, you'll need to send me an idiot proof PM stating in the simplest terms how I go about it.

robot
Dumbledore
FS Record: Winner tff world 2018 knockout 2nd TFF Euro 2012 Group Stage,tff weekly winner 13/14wk25, 14/15wk7&19,16/17wk2,,Winner tff champions league two foot challenge, winner sun Elite league 15/16,winner tff 17/18 chairmen league, week32 weekender joint 1st.

Post by robot »

Striker wrote:Thanks guys and to robot for organising.

@ robot; If you want me to post a snapshot of my team, you'll need to send me an idiot proof PM stating in the simplest terms how I go about it.
Small problem with that,I don't know how to do it in simple terms either :wink: Below is how Vid explained to SE how to do it,but I still didn't follow how it's done.
I seem to do it a different way to everyone else which probably isn't the simple way,Vid could you explain again in even simpler terms how to do it.

SE wrote:
Vid wrote:
SE wrote:
Player was Gutierrez, T. Colombian striker (playing like a Super 11 team in my defence!)
I'll post a screenshot somewhere on Facebook or elsewhere, if you want to see his 0pts! (not sure if you can do it here!)
screenshots etc. scroll below the "submit" button to "add file"
Cheers Vid! I'm in work at the mo. I'll look into it later because I've also got to get that bloody Draft team sorted! :D
super1.jpg
Well, you learn something new every day! Never knew there was a Print Screen key! :D

Vid
Head Moderator
FS Record: winning is a distant memory

Post by Vid »

testing
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

robot
Dumbledore
FS Record: Winner tff world 2018 knockout 2nd TFF Euro 2012 Group Stage,tff weekly winner 13/14wk25, 14/15wk7&19,16/17wk2,,Winner tff champions league two foot challenge, winner sun Elite league 15/16,winner tff 17/18 chairmen league, week32 weekender joint 1st.

Post by robot »

Testing
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Vid
Head Moderator
FS Record: winning is a distant memory

Post by Vid »

for striker

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “International Telegraph Fantasy Football Games”