To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Lucky 7s Pre-Season Comp

A forum for discussion on the Lucky 7's Fantasy Football games
murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Lucky 7s Pre-Season Comp

Post by murf »

The man himself doesn't appear to have plugged it yet so I'll do it for him.

Lucky7s pre-season comp is open for business:

http://www.luckysevens.co.uk/

Lucky7s
Dumbledore

Post by Lucky7s »

Cheers murf, you beat me to it.

thelip
FISO Jedi Braveheart
FS Record: Variable

Post by thelip »

This means that we can't be far away from the start of another season in my favourite competition. :D

I can strongly recommend it to any of you who haven't already entered.

Madchester
FISO Michael Knighton
FS Record: Impressive

Post by Madchester »

can't wait - had a dissapointing season last time round. hoping to climb into the premier when we kick off!

bombom
Wideboy
FS Record: Lucky 7s Season 19 Premier League Champion!

Post by bombom »

Cant we start a petition to get Lucky 7's its own subtitle in the FF Forums listing?
It's terrible that it's in "Other FF Games" whilst crap like Yahoo! gets its own section.

That's my rant over.......

:x

reds363
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL 28th 06/07; TFFO 3rd 09/10; TFF 3rd 12/13

Post by reds363 »

I signed up to Lucky7s last week, my team is REDSquadron.

Can't wait to get started, the format with the cups and everything looks great!

forestfan
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FISODAS Champion Season 34!

Post by forestfan »

bombom wrote:Cant we start a petition to get Lucky 7's its own subtitle in the FF Forums listing?
It's terrible that it's in "Other FF Games" whilst crap like Yahoo! gets its own section.

I think it's popular enough on here to get its own section (though there are a lot of sections now!)

Same goes for FISODAS, although it's technically an internal FISO competition it's annoying to have to scroll through the whole Community Games... section to find the threads.

Spencer4
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: 2008/9 FPL 172nd, 2007/8 TFF 6th, Vid's Predictions winner 2014/5, Fiso TFF Hot shots champ 2015/6, murfs Egg chasers winner 2017, winner PB's last man standing golf comp 2018

Post by Spencer4 »

bombom wrote:Cant we start a petition to get Lucky 7's its own subtitle in the FF Forums listing?

Very good point, how about it Chris?

Ditch the Yahoo one, it's only ever had 8 posts i think and they are all going on about how quiet it is.

Lucky7s
Dumbledore

Post by Lucky7s »

Thanks for all the comments guys, it's good to be back!
Welcome to the game reds363.

The game is free to play, but there will be an option to 'pay to play' for 4 lucky 7's seasons (which covers the entire 06/07 football season). Any paid teams will be eligible to win a cash prize for winning either the FA Cup, Champions Cup or Loyalty Cup. Anybody wishing to pay will need to make sure the entry fee (£5 per single lucky 7's season, or £15 for all 4 lucky 7's seasons) is received before Matchday 2 (Tuesday 8th August).

Here is the schedule for the optional Pre Season friendly comp:
WE = weekend, MW = midweek

WE 15-17 Jul - Matchday 1 (Pre Season 12 kicks off)
MW 18-21 Jul - Matchday 2
WE 22-24 Jul - Matchday 3
MW 25-28 Jul - Matchday 4
WE 29-31 Jul - Matchday 5
MW 1-4 Aug - Matchday 6 (Last Pre Season 12 Mdy)

Then new Season 12 starts on Saturday 5th August.

Karrde
Sir Stormtrooper
FS Record: Profitable

Post by Karrde »

Love this game!! (it helps that I am great at it!)

Less happy that the cash prizes come in the season AFTER my league and cup double :wink:

Lucky7s
Dumbledore

Post by Lucky7s »

Karrde, with your obvious skills I'm sure you will be in the hunt for a cash prize next season if you decide to join the pay to play ranks.

Well played Alchemists Folly - the only FISO league team that notched up a maximum from Saturdays games.

reds363
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL 28th 06/07; TFFO 3rd 09/10; TFF 3rd 12/13

Post by reds363 »

How do I join the FISO league?

Lucky7s
Dumbledore

Post by Lucky7s »

You'll be able to add your team into 3 different minileagues when you use the new login page for season 12. All you'll have to do is use the password (FISO) to join.

CG-FOOTIE
Kevin and Perry

Lucky 7 - Joining Late

Post by CG-FOOTIE »

Advice please: This Lucky 7 game seems interesing. But unfortunately I've missed the start. It does say that you can commence at any time by starting at the bottom which is not a problem. But I believe you have to state your league. What I'm concerned about is by starting late does this bring down the average score of the FISO league if I join as a member of the FISO league. Or are the average scores irrelavant?

Lucky7s
Dumbledore

Re: Lucky 7 - Joining Late

Post by Lucky7s »

CG-FOOTIE wrote:Advice please: This Lucky 7 game seems interesing. But unfortunately I've missed the start. It does say that you can commence at any time by starting at the bottom which is not a problem. But I believe you have to state your league. What I'm concerned about is by starting late does this bring down the average score of the FISO league if I join as a member of the FISO league. Or are the average scores irrelavant?
Hi CG, the current Pre Season friendly competition is just for fun basically, so you can play as little or as often as you wish, it doesn't really matter how many games you play.

The new Lucky 7's season 12 (proper) kicks off on Saturday 5th August. When the new season starts we'll revert back to the regular league system so your main competition would come from the other teams in Division 7 only, if you do well you'll win promotion to Division 6 and so on.

Lucky7s
Dumbledore

Post by Lucky7s »

Just posting a warning, you might experience a bit of difficulty accessing the Lucky 7's website over the next couple of days as I am changing my webhosts, so apologies for any inconvenience.

I have only recently discovered my webhosts have lost a valuable staff member which could ultimately lead to their downfall, so rather than leave the Lucky 7's site in that precarious situation I have decided to switch hosts now before Season 12 (proper) kicks off.

CG-FOOTIE
Kevin and Perry

Post by CG-FOOTIE »

Thank You Lucky 7. Cannot access the submission form at present. I'll check in the next few days and register to play!!

Lucky7s
Dumbledore

Post by Lucky7s »

All seems to be back to normal again now. :D

forestfan
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FISODAS Champion Season 34!

Post by forestfan »

I see FISODAS and the Egg Cup Challenge now have their own section, but still not Lucky 7's...

jeffersdn
Grumpy Old Pig

Post by jeffersdn »

Definately worth a place. Great comp.

thespecialone
FISO Knight

Post by thespecialone »

i take it the normal tables will return and not this APPM whatever it is :shock:

Lucky7s
Dumbledore

Post by Lucky7s »

thespecialone wrote:i take it the normal tables will return and not this APPM whatever it is :shock:
The normal tables will return for the new season. APPM = Average Points Per Matchday.
I use this method for the Pre Season/Summer League competitions to allow you play as little or as often as you wish, it's more geared to finding the best Division rather than individual teams.

Less than 2 weeks before the new season kicks off now. 8-)

thespecialone
FISO Knight

Post by thespecialone »

Lucky7s wrote:
thespecialone wrote:i take it the normal tables will return and not this APPM whatever it is :shock:
The normal tables will return for the new season. APPM = Average Points Per Matchday.
I use this method for the Pre Season/Summer League competitions to allow you play as little or as often as you wish, it's more geared to finding the best Division rather than individual teams.

Less than 2 weeks before the new season kicks off now. 8-)
thats good :)

Lucky7s
Dumbledore

Post by Lucky7s »

Thanks to Chris for providing us with our own forum. 8-)

Just 2 pre season Matchdays to go before the new season kicks off on Sat 5th Aug.

C.Sativa
Grumpy Old Man

Post by C.Sativa »

Nice 1 8-)

Karrde
Sir Stormtrooper

Post by Karrde »

Lucky7s wrote:Karrde, with your obvious skills I'm sure you will be in the hunt for a cash prize next season if you decide to join the pay to play ranks.
I think my ship might have sailed... but ive paid my £15 anyway :lol:

Lucky7s
Dumbledore

Post by Lucky7s »

Karrde wrote:
Lucky7s wrote:Karrde, with your obvious skills I'm sure you will be in the hunt for a cash prize next season if you decide to join the pay to play ranks.
I think my ship might have sailed... but ive paid my £15 anyway :lol:
8 attempts to win one cup competition, easy peasy! :D

All pre season Matchday 4 scores now updated.

Karrde
Sir Stormtrooper

Post by Karrde »

Just out of interest, what would happen if there was a repeat of last season where the Champions Cup was shared? Half the prize money or a replay?

Lucky7s
Dumbledore

Post by Lucky7s »

Karrde wrote:Just out of interest, what would happen if there was a repeat of last season where the Champions Cup was shared? Half the prize money or a replay?
There isn't enough time to have a replay for the final, so it would be a shared prize if the other joint winning team was a paid team, if the other other joint winning team was a non payer then you'd get the full amount. 8-)

Lucky7s
Dumbledore

Post by Lucky7s »

Congratulations to Division 7 who nicked the Pre Season 12 champions title on the last Matchday of the competition. Hard luck to the Division 5 teams who finish runners up after leading for almost all of the competition.

We can now move onto the more serious stuff beginning this weekend ... come on and get your Matchday 1 selections in now. 8-)

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Lucky 7's Fantasy Football (Ceased)”