To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Lucky 7's - Season 15

A forum for discussion on the Lucky 7's Fantasy Football games
Lucky7s
Dumbledore

Lucky 7's - Season 15

Post by Lucky7s »

Lucky 7's Fantasy Football Season 15 starts on Saturday 10th March.
It's a simple game to play and it takes very little of your time. You can join in at anytime, but the later you start the harder it could be to catch up. You can play for FREE, or if you would like the chance to win cash prizes you can choose to pay to play. It costs £5 per Lucky 7's season.

How to play:
All you have to do is pick 7 teams from 10 football fixtures that you think will earn you the most points. You can choose from either of 3 sets of 10 fixtures (when available), 1 set of 7 selections = 1 game played.
There are 2 Matchdays a week, weekend and midweek so the fixtures cover a wide range of games including EPL - Conference, English and Euro cup comps, Internationals and other major Euro club leagues.
Each Lucky 7's season will last for 10 weeks (20 Matchdays).
Your team will score 3 points for every winner you pick, 1 point for each draw and if you pick 7 winners you'll get an added 7 points bonus. You also get a bonus point for any hat-tricks scored by a player from the team you picked and that's all there is to it, it's as easy as picking your lottery numbers.

Any new teams that join will be added to the bottom Division and your objectives should include trying to work your way up to the Premier League - promotion and relegation takes place at the end of each Lucky 7's season (4 up, 4 down).

If you start before Matchday 3 your team will also be included in an additional FA Cup knockout competition to add a bit of extra interest. There are also 2 more additional Cup competitions to play for IF your team finishes high enough in the table to qualify. All team achievements are recorded and updated at the end of each season and is easily available to view on the sites growing History and Honours section.

Click here to go to the Lucky 7's website, or click WWW at the bottom of my posts.

... and exclusively for the FISO players: the FISO league
Season 14 winners:
Lips Ink - FISO league
Honeys Hooters - FISO cup

You can also create or join 3 different mini leagues, the password for the FISO mini league is FISO.

If you would like to compete for cash prizes, you will need to make sure your entry fee reaches me before the deadline on Tuesday 13th March (Matchday 2). You can keep track of who is paying here.

If you have any questions/comments about the game or website let me know and I'll get back to you.

Karrde
Sir Stormtrooper
FS Record: Profitable

Post by Karrde »

Do not like the look of that lot of fixtures at all.

Late start for me to this season I think.

Shrews
Dumbledore

Post by Shrews »

Not sure thats a good tactic. I reckon 'the average' score will be much lower in this season due to more competitive European and FA Cup games. My opinion is that if you can find a potential 14 point week you should take it.

forestfan
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FISODAS Champion Season 34!

Post by forestfan »

Not sure if there's a potential 14 pointer here? And it's always useful to have a game in hand (e.g. for double international week), matchday 1 is the only opportunity to miss one before the cups kick off.

Agree it could be a low-scoring season though, but I think the reason for it could be the difficulty in relying on the Premiership's big four - you could say Arsenal and Liverpool already have effectively nothing to play for in the league, and the same could be true of Man Utd and Chelsea depending on how the title race develops in the next couple of games.

Karrde
Sir Stormtrooper
FS Record: Profitable

Post by Karrde »

If you gave me 14 points for that lot I would bite your hand off!!! But there has to be better shots than that. I would rather wait for double Spanish/German/Whatever fixtures than lower divisions or Scottish games

Good luck to all who sail in this weeks waters!

jeffersdn
Grumpy Old Pig

Post by jeffersdn »

I have already put my sail up and am hoping for gentle waters! :)

Lucky7s
Dumbledore

Post by Lucky7s »

Well done Mad - top of the FISO league - after a very nice 17 points from Set 3 :shock:

The Celtic loss was a costly one for us Set 1 pickers, still I'm happy enough with my 14 points. 8-)

forestfan
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by forestfan »

I think the Set 1 average of 12 justifies the decision of those of us who sat out - a game in hand could be valuable with international sets coming up.

Lucky7s
Dumbledore

Post by Lucky7s »

forestfan wrote:... a game in hand could be valuable with international sets coming up.
I've only had a quick glance at the upcoming (weekend) Internationals and they don't look very appealing to me. Perhaps on closer inspection there may be some value in them.

forestfan
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by forestfan »

Lucky7s wrote:
forestfan wrote:... a game in hand could be valuable with international sets coming up.
I've only had a quick glance at the upcoming (weekend) Internationals and they don't look very appealing to me. Perhaps on closer inspection there may be some value in them.
There's usually a few bankers in there, such as games against the likes of San Marino and Liechtenstein, when it's qualifiers - have to admit I haven't studied the fixture list yet though. Maybe the second matchday will be better if this one's tougher than normal...

Where do the Man Utd and Chelsea FA Cup replays fit into the matchday schedule by the way, will the provisional fixture list be changed for one of the double matchdays 3 and 4?

Madchester
FISO Michael Knighton
FS Record: Impressive

Post by Madchester »

Lucky7s wrote:Well done Mad - top of the FISO league - after a very nice 17 points from Set 3 :shock:
it's the relegation backlash... i mean business this time :wink:

Lucky7s
Dumbledore

Post by Lucky7s »

forestfan wrote:Where do the Man Utd and Chelsea FA Cup replays fit into the matchday schedule by the way, will the provisional fixture list be changed for one of the double matchdays 3 and 4?
It would be a shame to leave those 2 games out, I'll have a look and see what can be done.

Edit: I've added them into Matchday 4. 8-)

Lucky7s
Dumbledore

Post by Lucky7s »

Just over 3 hours to get your selections in for Matchday 2 if you haven't already.
For those involved (Sted amongst others), Matchday 2 also determines scores for game 1 of the Champions & Loyalty cup group stage.

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

Still 100% for the season :D

(5/5 today after skipping Week 1)

Lucky7s
Dumbledore

Post by Lucky7s »

murf wrote:Still 100% for the season :D

I will be cheering on Benfica & Espanyol too. :D

forestfan
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by forestfan »

Lucky7s wrote:
murf wrote:Still 100% for the season :D

I will be cheering on Benfica & Espanyol too. :D
Think there's a fair number of us in that position! I do wonder what the 25 people who went for the Championship set were thinking though...

sted
Dumbledore
Location: Outside, fighting 3 big fellas and drinking beer at the same time.

Post by sted »

Lucky7s wrote:Just over 3 hours to get your selections in for Matchday 2 if you haven't already.
For those involved (Sted amongst others), Matchday 2 also determines scores for game 1 of the Champions & Loyalty cup group stage.
oops....missed the deadline.

Promtion is now my priority.

Grant
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Grant »

Think that's a 7*win for me :D

That's based on Seville, who both lost and then won tonight - think it's the result at the end of extra time for these cup games?

forestfan
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by forestfan »

Still waiting on Benfica, think they need to be ahead after 120 minutes, and penalties on the night don't count if the second leg itself isn't drawn... if I've understood the rules right!

Spencer4
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: 2008/9 FPL 172nd, 2007/8 TFF 6th, Vid's Predictions winner 2014/5, Fiso TFF Hot shots champ 2015/6, murfs Egg chasers winner 2017, winner PB's last man standing golf comp 2018

Post by Spencer4 »

How come Sevilla is marked as a draw, yet they seem to have won Ian :?

Lucky7s
Dumbledore

Post by Lucky7s »

Spencer4 wrote:How come Sevilla is marked as a draw, yet they seem to have won Ian :?
Sorry for the confusion folks, Sevilla should have been awarded the win - It has all been corrected now. A total of 67 teams got a 7xW this midweek. :shock: including my team 8-)

murf
FISO Viscount

Post by murf »

Lucky7s wrote:A total of 67 teams got a 7xW this midweek.
Including a whopping 15 in the top flight. The cream certainly rises :wink:

Only 3 pickers didn't get 28 with shrews and thelip now regretting missing this set

murf
FISO Viscount

Post by murf »

Ian,

Please tell me Matchday 4 is a Comic Relief day gag......

Can't believe I haven't to pick from foreign matches. Having got a 28 in the first set of Loyalty Cup games I'd rather not skip this but.....

:evil: :wink:

Lucky7s
Dumbledore

Post by Lucky7s »

murf wrote:Ian,

Please tell me Matchday 4 is a Comic Relief day gag......

Can't believe I haven't to pick from foreign matches. Having got a 28 in the first set of Loyalty Cup games I'd rather not skip this but.....

:evil: :wink:
:D Yeah sorry about them, I just thought best not make it too simple bearing in mind we double helpings of 'easy' Internationals coming up. 8-)

forestfan
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by forestfan »

Was this the highest scoring set/matchday of all time?

Lucky7s
Dumbledore

Post by Lucky7s »

forestfan wrote:Was this the highest scoring set/matchday of all time?
I think it might well have been, I just had a scout back through the archives and can't find anything better than 54 7xWs (from Internationals) in Season 7. 8-)
I wonder how long until we can better that. :wink:

NFG
Grumpy Old Man

Post by NFG »

What's happened to Matchday 4?

It doesn't appear to be showing up on my list. I'm sure I selected them? :?

Lucky7s
Dumbledore

Post by Lucky7s »

NFG wrote:What's happened to Matchday 4?

Yes you did select, they should show up in your list now.
It was because I hadn't updated any of the Matchday 4 sets just yet to allow you all a bit of time to see how the Matchday 3 scores affected the tables.
I will be fully updating Matchday 4 scores after tonights games.

NFG
Grumpy Old Man

Post by NFG »

Lucky7s wrote:
NFG wrote:What's happened to Matchday 4?

Yes you did select, they should show up in your list now.
It was because I hadn't updated any of the Matchday 4 sets just yet to allow you all a bit of time to see how the Matchday 3 scores affected the tables.
I will be fully updating Matchday 4 scores after tonights games.
Cheers.

I was trying to remember which inspired Italian selections I'd made. :wink: :lol:

Lucky7s
Dumbledore

Post by Lucky7s »

NFG wrote:I was trying to remember which inspired Italian selections I'd made. :wink: :lol:
You'd have to pleased with 16pts from that lot. 8-)

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Lucky 7's Fantasy Football (Ceased)”