To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Lucky 7's - Season 14

A forum for discussion on the Lucky 7's Fantasy Football games
Lucky7s
Dumbledore

Lucky 7's - Season 14

Post by Lucky7s »

Lucky 7's Fantasy Football Season 14 starts on Saturday 23rd December.
It's a simple game to play and it takes very little of your time. You can join in at anytime, but the later you start the harder it could be to catch up. You can play for FREE, or if you would like the chance to win cash prizes you can choose to pay to play. It costs £5 per Lucky 7's season.

How to play:
All you have to do is pick 7 teams from 10 football fixtures that you think will earn you the most points. You can choose from either of 3 sets of 10 fixtures (when available), 1 set of 7 selections = 1 game played.
There are 2 Matchdays a week, weekend and midweek so the fixtures cover a wide range of games including EPL - Conference, English and Euro cup comps, Internationals and other major Euro club leagues.
Each Lucky 7's season will last for 10 weeks (20 Matchdays).
Your team will score 3 points for every winner you pick, 1 point for each draw and if you pick 7 winners you'll get an added 7 points bonus. You also get a bonus point for any hat-tricks scored by a player from the team you picked and that's all there is to it, it's as easy as picking your lottery numbers.

Any new teams that join will be added to the bottom Division and your objectives should include trying to work your way up to the Premier League - promotion and relegation takes place at the end of each Lucky 7's season (4 up, 4 down).

If you start before Matchday 3 your team will also be included in an additional FA Cup knockout competition to add a bit of extra interest. There are also 2 more additional Cup competitions to play for IF your team finishes high enough in the table to qualify. All team achievements are recorded and updated at the end of each season and is easily available to view on the sites growing History and Honours section.

Click here to go to the Lucky 7's website, or click WWW at the bottom of my posts.

... and exclusively for the FISO players: the FISO league
Season 13 winners:
Cloughies Army - FISO league
ComeOn Wanderers - FISO cup

You can also create or join 3 different mini leagues, the password for the FISO mini league is FISO.

If you would like to compete for cash prizes, you will need to make sure your entry fee reaches me before the deadline on Monday 1st January (Matchday 2), any payments received after Matchday 2 will count for the following Lucky 7's season. You can keep track of who is paying here.

If you have any questions/comments about the game or website let me know and I'll get back to you.

Lucky7s
Dumbledore

Post by Lucky7s »

A perfect start to Season 14 for the following 9 FISOers:

AVIT Utd
Devon XI 8-)
Harrys back to front.
Hexham FC
Lips Ink
Murfs Mob
Nashy Gnashers
Proud Salopians
SOGGY BOTTOM BOYS

There's now a bit of a break before Matchday 2 which will hopefully give everyone plenty of time to get selections in over the feastive period.

Happy christmas all!

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

Thats a very nice way to start the season and thanks for the christmas break Ian!

snout
FISO Knight
FS Record: a slice of that cake, over there

Post by snout »

murf wrote:Thats a very nice way to start the season and thanks for the christmas break Ian!
Hear, hear! Just a shame that tipping Bolton was such an obvious thing to do. :cry:

Karrde
Sir Stormtrooper
FS Record: Profitable

Post by Karrde »

Oh poop! I forgot to enter :oops:

Im sure I would have got a perfect as well :lol:

snout
FISO Knight

Post by snout »

In all this celebration, we should spare a thought for the manager of Penguins United who managed to get only 4 points. :shock: Got me wondering if anyone had ever achieved a 7xL in the history of the game?

Lucky7s
Dumbledore

Post by Lucky7s »

nash0819 wrote:In all this celebration, we should spare a thought for the manager of Penguins United who managed to get only 4 points. :shock: Got me wondering if anyone had ever achieved a 7xL in the history of the game?
Never had a 7xL, but we have had a few 1 pointers :shock:

Lucky7s
Dumbledore

Post by Lucky7s »

Happy new year all.
Still waiting for The Kop Kings, Grant if you are out there your team is the only paid team yet to enter for Matchday 2 which also determines scores for Game 1 of the group stage in the Champions/Loyalty Cup competitions.
The deadline for Matchday 2 is 12 noon today and from then onwards you'll be able to pick for next weekends 'double Matchdays 3 & 4'.

jeffersdn
Grumpy Old Pig

Post by jeffersdn »

Lucky7s wrote:Happy new year all.
Still waiting for The Kop Kings, Grant if you are out there your team is the only paid team yet to enter for Matchday 2 which also determines scores for Game 1 of the group stage in the Champions/Loyalty Cup competitions.
The deadline for Matchday 2 is 12 noon today and from then onwards you'll be able to pick for next weekends 'double Matchdays 3 & 4'.
As its the season of goodwill, shall we let someone pick a selection for him in case he doesn't enter?

Lucky7s
Dumbledore

Post by Lucky7s »

jeffersdn wrote:
Lucky7s wrote:Happy new year all.
As its the season of goodwill, shall we let someone pick a selection for him in case he doesn't enter?
You've got 15 mins.

Set 1

The Premiership
Fulham v Watford
Liverpool v Bolton
Man City v Everton
Middlesbrough v Sheff Utd
Newcastle v Man Utd
Portsmouth v Tottenham
Reading v West Ham
Wigan Athletic v Blackburn
Arsenal v Charlton
Aston Villa v Chelsea
Last edited by Lucky7s on 01 Jan 2007, 11:53, edited 1 time in total.

thelip
FISO Jedi Braveheart
FS Record: Variable

Post by thelip »

jeffersdn wrote:
Not sure about this. What if he has tactically decided to miss out this set?

Lucky7s
Dumbledore

Post by Lucky7s »

thelip wrote:
jeffersdn wrote:
Not sure about this. What if he has tactically decided to miss out this set?
I guess you are right lip, in that case it's probably best to leave it.

Grant
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Grant »

Damn damn damn - not tactical at all! Have pm'd Lucky7s, but guess just too late :(

Grant
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Grant »

My choices - were in before kick-off, but a couple of mins behind deadline - bet there's a 7*er now!

xFulham v Watford
xLiverpool v Bolton
Man City v xEverton
Middlesbrough v Sheff Utd
Newcastle v xMan Utd
Portsmouth v xTottenham
Reading v West Ham
Wigan Athletic v Blackburn
xArsenal v Charlton
Aston Villa v xChelsea

reds363
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL 28th 06/07; TFFO 3rd 09/10; TFF 3rd 12/13

Post by reds363 »

Bu99er, I missed this too, guess that's me out of the loyalty cup then. :(

Lucky7s
Dumbledore

Post by Lucky7s »

Grant wrote:Damn damn damn - not tactical at all! Have pm'd Lucky7s, but guess just too late :(
I spotted it as I was doing the changeover so I put them through.

Lucky7s
Dumbledore

Post by Lucky7s »

reds363 wrote:Bu99er, I missed this too, guess that's me out of the loyalty cup then. :(
You'll have to be on top form to go through from just 4 group stage games, not impossible though. If I remember correctly murf managed it a few seasons ago.

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

Lucky7s wrote:
reds363 wrote:Bu99er, I missed this too, guess that's me out of the loyalty cup then. :(
You'll have to be on top form to go through from just 4 group stage games, not impossible though. If I remember correctly murf managed it a few seasons ago.
I did indeed. More often than not since then I have failed with all 5.....

Grant
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Grant »

Lucky7s wrote:
Grant wrote:Damn damn damn - not tactical at all! Have pm'd Lucky7s, but guess just too late :(
I spotted it as I was doing the changeover so I put them through.
Thanks Ian - happy new year to all lucky7s'ers!

|Watch for a 4 pointer from this set now :lol:

Lucky7s
Dumbledore

Post by Lucky7s »

There are still a few FISO players yet to pick for this weekends Matchday 5 (some also involved in the FISO Cup). The entry deadline is 12 noon tomorrow.

As a bit of advance warning: Due to a low number of fixtures next midweek (yet again), Matchday 6 will include 2 'early bonus' sets of continental fixtures to pick from, these will be available for a short while from 12 noon on Saturday up until 2pm/4pm on Sunday afternoon. There will also be a 3rd set of fixtures (FA Cup 3rd round replays) available up until the regular 7pm deadline on Tuesday 16 January. The Matchday 6 games will also determine scores for GAME 3 of the Champions/Loyalty Cup competitions group stage.

Spencer4
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: 2008/9 FPL 172nd, 2007/8 TFF 6th, Vid's Predictions winner 2014/5, Fiso TFF Hot shots champ 2015/6, murfs Egg chasers winner 2017, winner PB's last man standing golf comp 2018

Post by Spencer4 »

Birmingham Leeds postponed so go and change your set 2s while you can

NFG
Grumpy Old Man

Post by NFG »

Spencer4 wrote:Birmingham Leeds postponed so go and change your set 2s while you can
Cheers Spence, well spotted. :D

snout
FISO Knight

Post by snout »

Gone out on a limb and predicted a Blackburn victory tonight, along with 5 others. They're on fire and Arsenal don't like it oop north... cue Henry 'trick! :lol:

Lucky7s
Dumbledore

Post by Lucky7s »

The midweek Matchday 6 entry deadline closes at 7pm tonight.
Murfs Mob and United on Top are the 2 remaining paid teams that have entered yet.
There are also a few more non paid FISO teams that haven't entered yet.

I expect most of us will be getting a 7xW this midweek then as there surely will not be any FA Cup 3rd replay upsets. Cool
Remember, all game results are decided on the night with penalties if necessary.
Last edited by Lucky7s on 16 Jan 2007, 18:03, edited 2 times in total.

Spencer4
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: 2008/9 FPL 172nd, 2007/8 TFF 6th, Vid's Predictions winner 2014/5, Fiso TFF Hot shots champ 2015/6, murfs Egg chasers winner 2017, winner PB's last man standing golf comp 2018

Post by Spencer4 »

NFG wrote:
Spencer4 wrote:Birmingham Leeds postponed so go and change your set 2s while you can
Cheers Spence, well spotted. :D
Yeah, great spot, changed for Cardiff, who lost :oops:

snout
FISO Knight

Post by snout »

nash0819 wrote:Gone out on a limb and predicted a Blackburn victory tonight, along with 5 others. They're on fire and Arsenal don't like it oop north... cue Henry 'trick! :lol:
Gumph! That'll teach me to stick my neck out. :oops: Still, I managed to stay top of League One with a measly 11 points so it's not all bad.

thelip
FISO Jedi Braveheart
FS Record: Variable

Post by thelip »

nash0819 wrote:Still, I managed to stay top of League One with a measly 11 points so it's not all bad.
I'm right behind you :twisted:

Lucky7s
Dumbledore

Post by Lucky7s »

Just an hour until deadline and still no sign of murf or Jester.

Edit: murf made it on time but no sign of Jester.

Lucky7s
Dumbledore

Post by Lucky7s »

There are a few FISO players that haven't picked yet, remember it may also determine scores for the FA Cup 3rd round and FISO Cup.

Edit: All (FISO) paid teams are in now!
Last edited by Lucky7s on 20 Jan 2007, 11:56, edited 4 times in total.

snout
FISO Knight

Post by snout »

I just don't like the look of this week's fixtures and am giving them a miss.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Lucky 7's Fantasy Football (Ceased)”