To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Lucky 7's - Season 13

A forum for discussion on the Lucky 7's Fantasy Football games
reds363
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL 28th 06/07; TFFO 3rd 09/10; TFF 3rd 12/13

Post by reds363 »

If Arsenal lose (as they currently are doing), it's another draw between me and FF.

If that happens, do we replay again this midweek, delaying our next round match against Surreal Mildred, or do we both go through and play a 3-way-tie against SM this midweek?

Lucky7s
Dumbledore

Post by Lucky7s »

reds363 wrote:If Arsenal lose (as they currently are doing), it's another draw between me and FF.

If that happens, do we replay again this midweek, delaying our next round match against Surreal Mildred, or do we both go through and play a 3-way-tie against SM this midweek?
As Arsenal lost it's yet another draw, so you'll both go through to a 3 way (FISO) QF tie. Let's have a winner this midweek then chaps. :wink:

forestfan
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FISODAS Champion Season 34!

Post by forestfan »

Well at least I managed to salvage something from this set, need a Man Utd defeat to save me in the FISO Cup final and the FA Cup is surely not looking good either now.

Perhaps I'll finally get to the stage of concentrating on the league and being able to pick and choose matchdays before long!

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

Dull observation:

In the Lucky 7s FA Cup at the weekend an impressive 7 out of 8 paid up teams got through but only a dismal 1 out of 14 non-paid teams made it. The paid up teams being more successful by a factor of over 12. Proof that the thought of winning money sharpens the senses?

Lucky7s
Dumbledore

Post by Lucky7s »

murf wrote:Proof that the thought of winning money sharpens the senses?

Indeed, it should do. :)

We're still waiting for REDSquadron to complete the midweek Champions Cup line ups.
There are still a fair amount of FISO teams involved at the Quarter Final stage of both midweek cup competitions, so good luck to you all.

The Matchday 14 entry deadline for all 3 Sets is 7pm tonight.

Karrde
Sir Stormtrooper
FS Record: Profitable

Post by Karrde »

Lucky7s wrote:

and yet this season anyway, for some of us it didnt... :oops:

reds363
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL 28th 06/07; TFFO 3rd 09/10; TFF 3rd 12/13

Post by reds363 »

Lucky7s wrote:

We're still waiting for REDSquadron to complete the midweek Champions Cup line ups.
There are still a fair amount of FISO teams involved at the Quarter Final stage of both midweek cup competitions, so good luck to you all.

bigger! Missed it by 5 minutes.

Good luck ForestFan!

bombom
Wideboy
FS Record: Lucky 7s Season 19 Premier League Champion!

Post by bombom »

Just got back from my time away, and it looks like I did better than average last weekend? Wasnt able to see anyone elses scores but I'm the top scorer in the FA Cup and suddenly 1st in the Premier! :oops:

Picked an identical set to my Champions Cup opponent...take it that means I replay at the weekend Ian??

forestfan
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by forestfan »

reds363 wrote:
Lucky7s wrote:

bigger! Missed it by 5 minutes.

Good luck ForestFan!
Thanks - shame you missed out, not the way for this long-running tie to end really (though I could still score a zero-pointer and give you another chance :wink: )

Lucky7s
Dumbledore

Post by Lucky7s »

bombom wrote:Picked an identical set to my Champions Cup opponent...take it that means I replay at the weekend Ian??
Yep, if you have picked identical selections it's a weekend replay for you.

murf
FISO Viscount

Post by murf »

Just realised my gamble on the Johnstone's Paints Wotsit didn't pay off. 6 points from 4 games to date :( Heres hoping the Premiership games etc go against the form book (except Liverpool at home)

Lucky7s
Dumbledore

Post by Lucky7s »

It was a great night for the Championship Set 2 last night some, there was even a hat trick thrown in for good measures. Here's hoping for a high scoring Set 1 tonight. :D

murf
FISO Viscount

Post by murf »

Lucky7s wrote:It was a great night for the Championship Set 2 last night some, there was even a hat trick thrown in for good measures. Here's hoping for a high scoring Set 1 tonight. :D
Hadn't realised that was up. Relieved to see only sted entered that in the Prem, using his game in hand to go top.

sted
Dumbledore
Location: Outside, fighting 3 big fellas and drinking beer at the same time.

Post by sted »

murf wrote:
Lucky7s wrote:It was a great night for the Championship Set 2 last night some, there was even a hat trick thrown in for good measures. Here's hoping for a high scoring Set 1 tonight. :D
Hadn't realised that was up. Relieved to see only sted entered that in the Prem, using his game in hand to go top.
8-)

thespecialone
FISO Knight

Post by thespecialone »

need everton today for a full house :)

Lucky7s
Dumbledore

Post by Lucky7s »

thespecialone wrote:need everton today for a full house :)
Well played TSO, 1 of 7 FISOers to hit the big one, sadly I have to be happy with my 6 wins and a draw.

forestfan
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by forestfan »

I would have sat out this set if it hadn't been for my FA Cup involvement... looked a nasty one on paper, and even studied the other two sets to see if they offered any more value but decided they were even worse!

Anyway, 7x puts me back in contention for the All Teams league title!

priapist
FISOhead

Post by priapist »

Inexplicably, I changed my selections from Blackburn and palace to Portsmouth and Bolton.

What a fud!

12 points lost. :cry:

Lucky7s
Dumbledore

Post by Lucky7s »

forestfan wrote:Anyway, 7x puts me back in contention for the All Teams league title!
The gap is down to just 6pts now, keep it going. 8-)
It's quite a coincidence that your rival for top spot is also in your Division, a tough league.

sted
Dumbledore
Location: Outside, fighting 3 big fellas and drinking beer at the same time.

Post by sted »

I sat this one out quite accidently.....missed the deadline.

I owe Juan Pablo Angel a drink if I win the Premiership....he stopped an awful lot of maximum scores.

bombom
Wideboy

Post by bombom »

Ok...now I'm confused! :?

For the 2nd week in a row I've picked exactly the same 7 as my Champions Cup opponent...who's also an opponent in my FA Cup Replay!
Obviously we cant replay the FA Cup tie again, so should we be the bottom 2 points scorers, who would be knocked out? :o

Looks like you're the only fellow Fisoer in the replays Murf.
Good luck with your Set 3 predictions...you're a braver man than me!

:)

Lucky7s
Dumbledore

Post by Lucky7s »

bombom wrote:Ok...now I'm confused! :?

For the 2nd week in a row I've picked exactly the same 7 as my Champions Cup opponent...who's also an opponent in my FA Cup Replay!
Obviously we cant replay the FA Cup tie again, so should we be the bottom 2 points scorers, who would be knocked out? :o

We need at least 4 teams in the (FA cup) Semis so we're only looking to lose the botttom 1 team only, if there is a tie for either of the bottom 3 places you all go through and it'll have to be a 5 team Semi final.

forestfan
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by forestfan »

I only just realised I'm out of the Champions Cup... thought I just had a second replay last week (against reds363 who didn't enter) so assumed my rather crappy 8 got me through, and that I played my delayed game from the next round at the weekend when I got a 7x.

Now it seems that I had a 3-way CL tie last midweek instead, in which I was second and therefore knocked out. Is this correct?

Shrews
Dumbledore

Post by Shrews »

Blackburn didn't draw Ian, they lost.

murf
FISO Viscount

Post by murf »

bombom wrote:Ok...now I'm confused! :?

I think we all scraped it 13-13-13-12 !

Lucky7s
Dumbledore

Post by Lucky7s »

Hi guys sorry for the mess up, but my 'normally reliable' source that I use for the full time scores had Charlton v Blackburn as a 0-0 draw, so I updated all of the scores as a draw, then did a final check afterwards to discover Charlton got a late winner and it finished 1-0, so I had to redo all of the updates which took a little while to correct everything. It should all be correct now.

FAO ForsetFan, we only have 1 replay in the Champions/Loyalty Cup which takes place on the weekend after, if it is still a draw after 1 replay both teams go through to a 3 way tie on the following midweek. In your case in the QFs when reds363 didn't turn up, you only scored 8 and Surreal Mildred, the 3rd team in the 3 way tie, scored 12pts - the highest score of all 3 teams to go through to the SFs.

bombom
Wideboy

Post by bombom »

murf wrote:
bombom wrote: Looks like you're the only fellow Fisoer in the replays Murf.

I think we all scraped it 13-13-13-12 !

We scraped it...but both finished bottom! :o

Bostock Ices had Charlton, so originally only scored 12. That late winner sent them thru to the semis too!

I've got an interesting weekend set coming up, it'll account for my potential place in both the FA & Champions Cup final :shock:

forestfan
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by forestfan »

My main rival for the all-teams title for some reason scored a spectacular own goal by going for a Championship set :shock:

Looking good in the FA Cup as well, though I think there's 3 of us with the same selections so set for a replay. One of the final five is already out and looks like Murf needs Chelsea to slip up to stay in contention.

murf
FISO Viscount

Post by murf »

forestfan wrote:Looking good in the FA Cup as well, though I think there's 3 of us with the same selections so set for a replay. One of the final five is already out and looks like Murf needs Chelsea to slip up to stay in contention.
If Chelsea draw then you 3 will tie with me for a big replay. If Chelsea win its just the 3 of you. If Chelsea lose I'm in the final and you 3 play a replay.

Come on Arsenal!!!

Lucky7s
Dumbledore

Post by Lucky7s »

murf wrote:
forestfan wrote:Looking good in the FA Cup as well, though I think there's 3 of us with the same selections so set for a replay. One of the final five is already out and looks like Murf needs Chelsea to slip up to stay in contention.
If Chelsea draw then you 3 will tie with me for a big replay. If Chelsea win its just the 3 of you. If Chelsea lose I'm in the final and you 3 play a replay.

Come on Arsenal!!!
I'll be cheering on Arsenal too, for different reasons obviously! :D

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Lucky 7's Fantasy Football (Ceased)”