To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Lucky 7's - Season 13

A forum for discussion on the Lucky 7's Fantasy Football games
Lucky7s
Dumbledore

Lucky 7's - Season 13

Post by Lucky7s »

Lucky 7's Fantasy Football Season 13 starts on Saturday 14th October. It's a simple game to play and it takes very little of your time. You can join in at anytime, but the later you start the harder it could be to catch up. You can play for FREE, or if you would like the chance to win cash prizes you can choose to pay to play. It costs £5 per Lucky 7's season.

How to play:
All you have to do is pick 7 teams from 10 football fixtures that you think will earn you the most points. You can choose from either of 3 sets of 10 fixtures (when available), 1 set of 7 selections = 1 game played.
There are 2 Matchdays a week, weekend and midweek so the fixtures cover a wide range of games including EPL - Conference, English and Euro cup comps, Internationals and other major Euro club leagues.
Each Lucky 7's season will last for 10 weeks (20 Matchdays).
Your team will score 3 points for every winner you pick, 1 point for each draw and if you pick 7 winners you'll get an added 7 points bonus. You also get a bonus point for any hat-tricks scored by a player from the team you picked and that's all there is to it, it's as easy as picking your lottery numbers.

Any new teams that join will be added to the bottom Division and your objectives should include trying to work your way up to the Premier League - promotion and relegation takes place at the end of each Lucky 7's season (4 up, 4 down).

If you start before Matchday 3 your team will also be included in an additional FA Cup knockout competition to add a bit of extra interest. There are also 2 more additional Cup competitions to play for IF your team finishes high enough in the table to qualify. All team achievements are recorded and updated at the end of each season and is easily available to view on the sites growing History and Honours section.

Click here to go to the Lucky 7's website, or click WWW at the bottom of my posts.

... and exclusively for the FISO players: the FISO league
Season 12 winners:
Proud Salopians - FISO league
BadaBing Lucky7s - FISO cup

You can also create or join 3 different mini leagues, the password for the FISO mini league is FISO.

If you would like to compete for cash prizes, you will need to make sure your entry fee reaches me before Matchday 2 (Tuesady 17 October), any payments received after Matchday 2 will count for the following Lucky 7's season. You can keep track of who is paying here:
http://luckysevens.co.uk/prizeleague/p2psummary.php

If you have any questions/comments about the game or website let me know and I'll get back to you.[/url]

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Lucky 7's Fantasy Football (Ceased)”