To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Fantasy Premier Predictions

A forum for the running of Predictions games - other than FISO Goals (Premiership Predictions) and TSO's FISO Comps which have their own forums.
PremierPredictions
Cheetah

Fantasy Premier Predictions

Post by PremierPredictions »

Hi All,

Is anyone interested in joining a fantasy predictions game for the English Premier League?

The game is simple whereby a player simply predicts the scores of the English Premier League games each week and points are awarded accordingly. Battle it out against your friends, family and co-workers to see who really is the champion of predictions. Rules can be found on our website.

The game is run on a membership subscription basis (£10 entry) per season which will put you in a league against all other players with 1st, 2nd and 3rd winning a cash prize at the end fo the season. Prizes will be determined by the number of players involved and all players will be notified of the cash prize total before the start of the season.

If you fancy joining me, sign up now at http://www.fantasypremierpredictions.com

Note to Forum Moderators: "I have created a link-back to Fiso.co.uk from my website which can be found under the "Links" tab on our homepage".

PremierPredictions
Cheetah

Re: Fantasy Premier Predictions

We are adding a free league for those who want to play for fun!!

The league will go live next week so keep checking so you can register for this league should you not want to pay to play.

PremierPredictions
Cheetah

Re: Fantasy Premier Predictions

The free and paid leagues are now up and running.

Do you think you have what it takes to become the champion of Premier Predictions.

With only 2 weeks to go until the season starts, come and register and join our community!!

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Other FISO Predictions (e.g. FA Cup, CL & Ints)”