To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

THE ROAD TO ISTANBUL & GDANSK 2021

A forum for the running of Predictions games - other than FISO Goals (Premiership Predictions) and TSO's FISO Comps which have their own forums.
theo29
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: previous user

Re: THE ROAD TO ISTANBUL & GDANSK 2021

Post by theo29 »

well we did not go to Istanbul this season due to the pandemic but next season St Petersburg is the venue for the Champions final with Seville for the Europa version. The 13 players listed on morganb's final goal tally will all have a team lined up for the 2021 Tour de France and there is a good choice right now (if they are paying attention)

Johnners
Grumpy Old Spur
FS Record: Hit and miss

Re: THE ROAD TO ISTANBUL & GDANSK 2021

Post by Johnners »

theo29 wrote: 03 Jun 2021, 10:31 The 13 players listed on morganb's final goal tally will all have a team lined up for the 2021 Tour de France and there is a good choice right now (if they are paying attention)
I am paying attention, and appreciate your kind offer, but I don't think this one's for me, as most of the very little I know about cycling is rooted in my childhood. Unless the Tour involves riders having to take their bikes out on a gigantic paper round, or seeing how many wheelies they can get out of a Raleigh Grifter, I'm afraid my opinion is worthless.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Other FISO Predictions (e.g. FA Cup, CL & Ints)”