To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Rmt final draft... I hope.

A forum for comment and discussion on Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF) teams (EPL, Champions League and World Cup), including the 'FISO XI' TFF teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here!
jimborogers
Grumpy Old Man

Rmt final draft... I hope.

Post by jimborogers »

OK so after pre season is almost over and after a lot of tinkering Ive come up with this. Don't be too harsh!!

Ederson - man city will keep the most clean sheets this year.

Zinchenko - cheap route into the city defence for the start of the season.

Perriera - I think Leicester will replace maguire and be a very good side this year. Pereira will get forward a lot which will hopefully counteract any goals conceded. I rate him highly.

Taa - I think he is a must have personally. Even if Liverpool look shaky in defence he takes a lot of corners and is basically a right winger at times.

Emerson - looks as though he is favoured by lampard. Rotation risk I know but I think will play the first few games. Hopefully other enablers will be obvious by then. Could swap for walkers Peters??

Salah - would be tempted by mane if he was fit. I think you have to have one.

Sterling - must have for me

Jota - playing as a striker, I know he will be tired from europa but at that price it's fine.

Lanzini - a starter in an advanced role at 2.8m. Can become mctominay or someone else if needed.

Pepe - I like a gamble. And arsenal usually score goals so hopefully he will start well. I like the look of martial and moura too but both just as risky.

Kane - think spurs will do very well this year with ndombele in the side. Will give there attacking mids a lot of freedom to set up kane. Just like when they used to have moussa.

0.2 left over so not much room to manouver but I wanted a team for the start, we have 40 transfers so I don't mind using 3 or 4 to get the team right a few weeks in if people aren't playing.

Buster
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: Twice winner of Tenner League

Re: Rmt final draft... I hope.

Post by Buster »

Nice team. One of the better Kane, Sterling, Salah teams I've seen. Only difference from the draft of my own team is that I'm spending less on my other mids to beef up the defence a bit more

jimborogers
Grumpy Old Man

Post by jimborogers »

Pereira or gomez in light of him starting for Liverpool?

Walkers Peters or Emerson?

Buster
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: Twice winner of Tenner League

Post by Buster »

Gomez will certainly now be in my thoughts if he starts again next Friday night. KWP/Emerson could be on the receiving end of lots of rotation, but if they are starting 90% of games when we get into September they'll be going into lots of peoples' teams. Whether you start the season with them is down to your own risk-appetite

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “TFF Teams (e.g. Rate My Team - RMT)”