To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

RMT - single entrant 5-3-2?

A forum for comment and discussion on Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF) teams (EPL, Champions League and World Cup), including the 'FISO XI' TFF teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here!
ewokuk
Treebeard

RMT - single entrant 5-3-2?

Post by ewokuk »

Lloris - 3.7
Cahill - 3.7
Trippier - 3.7
Ward - 3.0
Alonso - 34.3
Ebanks-Landell - 2.0

De Bruyne - 5.9
Salah - 6.0
Richarlison - 3.8

Aguero - 6.8
Kane - 7.0

£49.9m

Trying to get a good balance rather than picking too many crap cheap defenders like I have done in the past. Not enough value in the strikers for me to go 4-3-3 and I feel 4-4-2 would mean sacrificing a couple of top defenders to fit in one high end mid and points wise it probably doesn't stack up doing that.

Midlander
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Up the Villa

Re: RMT - single entrant 5-3-2?

Post by Midlander »

Cahill and Ebanks-Landell won't be starters. I think Burnley may struggle with Europe aswell.

ewokuk
Treebeard

Post by ewokuk »

Hmmm I have switched Cahill for Bertrand and Ebanks for Coady. Only question marks I still have are Richarlison and De Bruyne and whether there is potentially better value for similar points that might enable an upgrade elsewhere, perhaps Mahrez or Sterling for De Bruyne. I doubt Sterline will play all games with the sheer number of mids City have, but I expect De Bruyne will, noty sure about Mahrez but at 0.8 cheaper and only 10 points behind De Bruyne last year in a vastly inferior team I might take a punt on him instead of De Bruyne and upgrade Ward or Bertrand.

Lloris - 3.7
Bertrand - 3.4
Trippier - 3.7
Ward - 3.0
Alonso - 34.3
Coady - 2.4

De Bruyne - 5.9
Salah - 6.0
Richarlison - 3.8

Aguero - 6.8
Kane - 7.0

£50m

Midlander
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Up the Villa

Post by Midlander »

Wait for the Community Shield tomorrow, I expect Sane to start and hit the ground running. Would save you 1m having him instead of De Bruyne.

ewokuk
Treebeard

Post by ewokuk »

Midlander wrote: 04 Aug 2018, 20:02 Wait for the Community Shield tomorrow, I expect Sane to start and hit the ground running. Would save you 1m having him instead of De Bruyne.
What worries me about City mids in general is rotation. Particularly now they have Mahrez as well. De Bruyne I expect to be first pick but then Sterling, Fernandinho, Mahrez, B Silva, D Silva, Gundogan, Sane and Delph?!? Granted some of those will play less, but thats still 8 players going for 3 or 4 spots. Mahrez scored 18 points more than Sane last year and that was in a crap team.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “TFF Teams (e.g. Rate My Team - RMT)”