To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Any help appreciated............

A forum for comment and discussion on Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF) teams (EPL, Champions League and World Cup), including the 'FISO XI' TFF teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here!
Cityoverkill

Any help appreciated............

Post by Cityoverkill »

100 points off the top of my league. Healthy amount of transfers left (27) but City's inability to keep a clean sheet is killing me. Is it time to clear out their defence for a Burnley or Leicester defence or do I switch Aguero to Kane and hope that Guardiola turns things around. Team is:

Moraes

Otamendi
Walker
Stones
Valencia

Da Bryune
D Silva
Sterling
Doucure
Pogba

Aguero

48 mill

jobmeister
Red & Blue Braces

Re: Any help appreciated............

Post by jobmeister »

Cityoverkill wrote:100 points off the top of my league. Healthy amount of transfers left (27) but City's inability to keep a clean sheet is killing me. Is it time to clear out their defence for a Burnley or Leicester defence or do I switch Aguero to Kane and hope that Guardiola turns things around. Team is:

Moraes

Otamendi
Walker
Stones
Valencia

Da Bryune
D Silva
Sterling
Doucure
Pogba

Aguero

48 mill
Very good looking team.the one change I would consider is Silva to Salah on Monday.Silva's game time currently limited and Salah the points machine.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Re: Any help appreciated............

Post by murf »

If you wish to reduce your city overkill in defence then Chelsea are a good option. Any of their established scorers who start the bonus game tonight could be a good call.

I presume jobmeister meant the SECOND thing he would consider is getting Salah. He and FIRST thing Harry Kane are the two main scorers/must haves in the game and you should get them in ASAP. Silva has to be sacrificed for one. Your call on the other - Sterling, Pogba or Aguero. Maybe a defensive downgrade to Christensen will generate cash so other options may appear (Doucoure out even?? - you can do the maths)

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “TFF Teams (e.g. Rate My Team - RMT)”