Edinburgh Egg Cup Charity Challenge (EECCC) competitions run by thelip
happyhoppy
FISO Knight
FS Record: TFF 2010/2011 3rd and 2021/2022 4th=

Re: Egg Championship 2018/19

Post by happyhoppy »

And a Silva goal is the difference.

Well done Spiny.

All my misplaced energy trying to catch Gutty cost me promotion but I wanted to try to win so hey ho. Another year with Mr Hayes and Buster great banter awaits and I don’t have to worry about ducking Liverpool anymore. Yee haa.

Spinynorman
FISO Jedi Fish
FS Record: Under Ordinary

Post by Spinynorman »

Bad luck there at the end HH. A few months back it looked like I was going to be stuck in 7th forever.

Great comp this season, congratulations to the winner and many thanks to the organiser.

See you all in August. :)

Hogmeister
Dumbledore
FS Record: Top 300 in all-time FPL rankings

Post by Hogmeister »

Thanks again guys, that finishing position of 395th would have been my highest ever TFF finish (despite being an egg team with the sub-optimal starting XI)... except that it was pipped by this year's Highlander team (where for most of the season I was only making transfers on alternate weeks), which finished in 244th :shock: Seems I do better with some form of constraint :lol:

And for another "funny old game" angle, there's the fact that this was simultaneously my best ever season in TFF, and my worst ever in FPL :shock:

Either way, looking forward to being in the Egg PL next year and hopefully will stay there a bit longer than last time, when I got relegated straight back down again :roll: :lol:

See you next year :D

happyhoppy
FISO Knight
FS Record: TFF 2010/2011 3rd and 2021/2022 4th=

Post by happyhoppy »

Hogmeister wrote:
See TWO OF you next year :D
Corrected. Image

gutshot
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Solid

Post by gutshot »

Hogmeister wrote: 19 May 2019, 14:21 Thanks again guys, that finishing position of 395th would have been my highest ever TFF finish (despite being an egg team with the sub-optimal starting XI)... except that it was pipped by this year's Highlander team (where for most of the season I was only making transfers on alternate weeks), which finished in 244th :shock: Seems I do better with some form of constraint :lol:

And for another "funny old game" angle, there's the fact that this was simultaneously my best ever season in TFF, and my worst ever in FPL :shock:

Either way, looking forward to being in the Egg PL next year and hopefully will stay there a bit longer than last time, when I got relegated straight back down again :roll: :lol:

See you next year :D
Pipped me again🙄😂 I was 245th.

Mystery
FISO Knight
FS Record: 116th in TFF 05/06

Post by Mystery »

Will probably do a proper write up another time but I'll just use this snatched moment during travel to post a table at least. Thanks all for taking part this season.Image

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Edinburgh Egg Cup Charity Challenges (EECCC)”