To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Anyone having trouble accessing their team

A forum for Fantasy Football games run by Fanball (via the Sky Sports website).
Toll LCFC
Kevin and Perry

Anyone having trouble accessing their team

Post by Toll LCFC »

Is anyone having trouble accessing their team.
Ever time i click on My Team and page loads,my teams not there for this coming round or any old rounds.
Toll

madjon
Red & Blue Braces

Post by madjon »

Same here Toll, have they at last done a runner :?:

Probably not, but it won't be long :)

Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

Post by Chrisharry12345 »

isnt the round locked down??

madjon
Red & Blue Braces

Post by madjon »

Chrisharry12345 wrote:isnt the round locked down??
Yes, but even so can usually see your team :)

Toll LCFC
Kevin and Perry

Post by Toll LCFC »

JUST TRIED TO LOOK AT MY TEAM AGAIN AND STILL CAN'T,JUST ABOVE WHERE MY TEAM SHOULD BE IT STATES ROUND OPENS APRIL 15 AND ROUND CLOSES APRIL 21,SO LOOKS LIKE THIS WEEKS MIDWEEK GAMES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN ROUND 29 OR COMING ROUND 30.
TOLL

Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

Post by Chrisharry12345 »

nah i think they are included in this round since the teams are up and the round is locked ;)

scopsm
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 6th AOL comp 2009/10 season; Winner of SportsKnockout Pro League, 15th William Hill 2010/11, 2nd Sun Dream Team weekly Dec 2014, 3rd Tennis for Free Champions League 2015

Post by scopsm »

The round isn't locked now!

Dumbledore

Post by 12345678 »

just spoken to tom again very clear they haven't got a clue what they are doing and despite it now being simple to run looks like they will just come up with a sequence of innovative blunders.

looks like they now have the crack sun/times team helping them and britney run the games.

as i just said i spoke to tom just a minute ago pointing out the latest in a long line of blunders having already explained the previous ones.

it seems that the guys running the game are clueless but their already clueless ideas then seem to be misinterpreted by the programmers creating bonus amounts of chaos all round.

to be quite honest if they don't know what they are doing how in the hell are we meant to know!

i feel abit aggrieved about the whole thing as i have played 'honestly throughout and i am all but certain others will benefit financially for not doing so if fanball fail to sort this.

at that stage it's definitely time for me to take matters outside of fanball having given them more than enough opportunity internally.

andy

scopsm
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 6th AOL comp 2009/10 season; Winner of SportsKnockout Pro League, 15th William Hill 2010/11, 2nd Sun Dream Team weekly Dec 2014, 3rd Tennis for Free Champions League 2015

Post by scopsm »

Just confirmed with States that current round shouldn't be open at moment and any changes made will be reverted back to Saturday lockdown in line with a round being from Saturday to Friday.

Guy in States (likely Tom) just rang me back to confirm that they hope to have the issue with this round resolved by tomorrow at 17.00 Eastern Time meaning any changes will be reverted back to the correct lockdown time for the round.

The issues with the previous rounds will have the same logic applied as soon as possible, ie scores back to whatever the team was at the correct lockdown time for those rounds.

He also said they will be sending an email to all customers confirming the above fairly soon.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fanball Sky Sports (Game ceased)”