To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

This Round

A forum for Fantasy Football games run by Fanball (via the Sky Sports website).
Jeberdy
Red & Blue Braces

This Round

Post by Jeberdy »

Is everyone presuming the midweek fixtures are in this round or the next one?
Normally the midweek fixtures follow on from the weekend but once they started a round and there is no evidence of them in round lockdowns.

Jeberdy
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Jeberdy »

Well, i did presume midweek fixtures counted, but it looks like they won't. I don't know what is going on with this game.

thespecialone
FISO Knight

Post by thespecialone »

i presumed also :(
giving up on this game.just want my 200 quid cheque now.dont care about missing games and points anymore.

Merlins_Apprentice
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Improving

Post by Merlins_Apprentice »

says the round opens today and closes again 21st. doesnt really work for either week either this or next. I must admit i long ago have given up on this game now, but suspect they will be tagged onto the end of this week - unless there is some evidence to the contrary ive missed?

Merlins_Apprentice
Grumpy Old Man

Suprised no one else has contributed to this as i cant see anywhere on the site where it makes it clear even if they know these games are happening...The site still shows the Arsenal vs. manchester City game down as 28th in round 21 although there is no score and the Manchester United vs. Sheffield United down as last week in Round 28 ??.....perhaps minor, 12345678 etc etc know and are just keeping it to emselves...alls fair in love and fantasy eh :evil: :wink:

Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

Post by Chrisharry12345 »

the mid week games better be included! my team is practically liverpool with a few arsenal as i though it was a double round... i hate inconsistancies!
:evil:

melvin
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Winner of Ladbrokes competition 08, TFFO cup winner 2007-08

Post by melvin »

Must surely now be rated worst run game EVER, only consolation for me is I have won money even with all the problem.

The midweek games surely are gonna be included in the present week, but nothing would suprise me with the set of jokers.

Minor
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Minor »

Presumed they would count. Seem to remember them having a standard response when this issue has come up before along the lines of "all rescheduled games will be counted in the round they are played", ie before the next lockdown. But they are a law unto themselves, so...?

ABCDEFGH
Red & Blue Braces

Post by ABCDEFGH »

Chrisharry12345 wrote:the mid week games better be included! my team is practically liverpool with a few arsenal as i though it was a double round... i hate inconsistancies!
Chrisharry12345 - I seem to remember you wanting me to give this bunch of Twaxs credit, on a previous thread...I take it your now able to see my point of view :roll:

Like everyone else, I assumed the same...was leading the weekly 1K table after Sat's games and assumed that to be a good position with midweek to come :shock:

Under ROUNDS, in the How to Play section - It clearly states...The average duration and timings of any particular round will include all games that occur between Saturday and Friday.

As Mike correctly comments "they are a law unto themselves" so I for one will not be holding my breath :wink:

Merlins_Apprentice
Grumpy Old Man

twaxs credit? what the hell's that or is it not for repeating on such a gentle natured forum? lol

ABCDEFGH
Red & Blue Braces

Post by ABCDEFGH »

Merlins_Apprentice wrote:twaxs credit? what the hell's that or is it not for repeating on such a gentle natured forum? lol
Oh come on Merlin...I thought everyone knew what tax credit is :lol: :wink:

See your up to 7th in the free game, it's about the only FF game I'm challenging in this year...Worst year for a long time :cry:

Toll LCFC
Kevin and Perry

Post by Toll LCFC »

Not sure what they will do but hope they leave it as it is,as i finished 2nd in the £1 weekly league.
Also just noticed they are displaying the prize winners on their home page.
Toll

Merlins_Apprentice
Grumpy Old Man

still owed lots of points for missing fixtures, so hopefully i may move up if they fix it...not holding out though. Seems ive stopped making transfers and im moving up now, i have about 18 left in my free team, so may try and blast them in the coming week for any double headers, see if i can get 5th

Merlins_Apprentice
Grumpy Old Man

By the way, how much does it cost to get to the states and ship back a 42" plasma TV yourself these days? :wink: Im sure there will be somthing in the Ts & Cs which says must be picked up in person
:P ...not sure if its worth it for a TV branded ICON...??

Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

Post by Chrisharry12345 »

ABCDEFGH wrote:
Chrisharry12345 wrote:the mid week games better be included! my team is practically liverpool with a few arsenal as i though it was a double round... i hate inconsistancies!
Chrisharry12345 - I seem to remember you wanting me to give this bunch of Twaxs credit, on a previous thread...I take it your now able to see my point of view :roll:

Like everyone else, I assumed the same...was leading the weekly 1K table after Sat's games and assumed that to be a good position with midweek to come :shock:

Under ROUNDS, in the How to Play section - It clearly states...The average duration and timings of any particular round will include all games that occur between Saturday and Friday.

As Mike correctly comments "they are a law unto themselves" so I for one will not be holding my breath :wink:

yeah i saw your point then and I still see it now, i just thought at the time you were being a little bit harsh, but now it is being run so badly over the last few weeks! it was never this bad before!

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fanball Sky Sports (Game ceased)”