To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

updates

A forum for Fantasy Football games run by Fanball (via the Sky Sports website).
Graham76
Kevin and Perry

Post by Graham76 »

Just rung them, the bloke in America sounded so dejected about it. He said that all the issues of the past 2 rounds had been passed onto the project manager and programmers but had obvioulsy not been acted upon so he would contact them again.

He was unaware that at present you couldn't access your team to make changes so would point this out as well.

Got the impression he thought no action was being taken as Fanball didn't think it was worth it for so few entrants - or perhaps people contacting them. He actually said "I think there's only you and about 5 other people still playing" and "it's basically just been one big f*** up".

I'd urge anyone who wants anything rectifying, or the game to be playable again for the rest of the season, to ring them yourself on 001 612 332 0865.

scopsm
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 6th AOL comp 2009/10 season; Winner of SportsKnockout Pro League, 15th William Hill 2010/11, 2nd Sun Dream Team weekly Dec 2014, 3rd Tennis for Free Champions League 2015

Post by scopsm »

I think the 5 are probably the only ones that actually ring the States and pester him (it is usually the same bloke I get).
I see the teams can now be accessed though for what its worth (still no points updated as far as I can tell).

Round is still locked so you can't make changes.

Dumbledore

Post by 12345678 »

hi graham,

do you know the guys name?

if they do nothing i'd basically be interested in getting them done for fraudulent trading.

i do feel sorry for them but they had a go and lashed up and now seem unprepared to carry the can for their own blundering.

andy

scopsm
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 6th AOL comp 2009/10 season; Winner of SportsKnockout Pro League, 15th William Hill 2010/11, 2nd Sun Dream Team weekly Dec 2014, 3rd Tennis for Free Champions League 2015

Post by scopsm »

Rang them in the States and mentioned all 3-4 outstanding issues:
1) Liverpool-Arsenal lockdown
2) Man City-Charlton lockdown
3) Easter weekend round (Saturday's scores)
4) Also, some of monday's games need checking (Villa-Wigan)

Developers aware of issues and Easter weekend scores should be sorted out tomorrow so they have been told by game developers anyway. 1 and 2 may take longer though.

We shall see.

Minor
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Minor »

Is the lockdown for tomorrow correct?

Dumbledore

Post by 12345678 »

yes i think so mike. after refusing to listen to the help we all tried to give them i think they have got this into their thick skulls and the rest of the comp may be more succesfully run then hopefully we will never hear of them again!

all the best,

andy

Graham76
Kevin and Perry

Post by Graham76 »

Minor wrote:Is the lockdown for tomorrow correct?
No. It's still as GMT rather than BST. One of the issues I raised with them that was going to be "chased up". Have no confidence it will alter before tomorrow, meaning yet even more issues with potential for people making transfers after the games kick-off.

Merlins_Apprentice
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Improving

Post by Merlins_Apprentice »

Not that i really look at the times anymore, but thats my reading of it too, they are still an hour to late with it being GMT

thespecialone
FISO Knight

Post by thespecialone »

cant see em doing it meself

Dumbledore

Post by 12345678 »

just spoke to a guy called tom in the us, we started off on the right foot and he turned out to be a very decent guy who was fully aware of the problems and the implications.

it seems unlikely they will run another game and he was happy to agree that the best route was to sort out the mess and professionally run the game to its conclusion.

he told me the scores would be added for the missing games and that the clocks would be rolled back for the previous two weeks by one hour.

andy

Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

Post by Chrisharry12345 »

12345678 wrote:just spoke to a guy called tom in the us, we started off on the right foot and he turned out to be a very decent guy who was fully aware of the problems and the implications.

it seems unlikely they will run another game and he was happy to agree that the best route was to sort out the mess and professionally run the game to its conclusion.

he told me the scores would be added for the missing games and that the clocks would be rolled back for the previous two weeks by one hour.

andy

any idea when?

thespecialone
FISO Knight

Post by thespecialone »

12345678 wrote:just spoke to a guy called tom in the us, we started off on the right foot and he turned out to be a very decent guy who was fully aware of the problems and the implications.

andy
not running another game :shock: :lol:
be nice to see someone else take it on.cant see it though :(

ABCDEFGH
Red & Blue Braces

Post by ABCDEFGH »

andy
Well done Andy...At least that sounds a tad more promising

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fanball Sky Sports (Game ceased)”