To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

updates

A forum for Fantasy Football games run by Fanball (via the Sky Sports website).
thespecialone
FISO Knight

updates

Post by thespecialone »

they were their sharpish friday night.but nothing since :x

Leehweb
Treebeard

Post by Leehweb »

I wouldn't worry. Probably the Easter break.

I am in 3 different FF sites all of which update very quickly and none of them have so far so they may be awaiting stats from elsewhere...

thespecialone
FISO Knight

Post by thespecialone »

Leehweb wrote:I wouldn't worry. Probably the Easter break.

I am in 3 different FF sites all of which update very quickly and none of them have so far so they may be awaiting stats from elsewhere...
thats true.hoping they would update before mondays games.

thespecialone
FISO Knight

Post by thespecialone »

i can see this going t***s up now.they will put todays games maybe late tonight and no saturday.
and still no confirmation email from 5 weeks ago.they promised it last monday :x

Leehweb
Treebeard

Post by Leehweb »

Looks like T*its up correct!!

Really confused though as my other FF sites seem to have done exactly the same thing :roll: :roll:

thespecialone
FISO Knight

Post by thespecialone »

Leehweb wrote:Looks like T*its up correct!!

Really confused though as my other FF sites seem to have done exactly the same thing :roll: :roll:
i have emailed them.theres no villa/wigan scores and none for saturday.
just knew it would happen :roll:

Leehweb
Treebeard

Post by Leehweb »

I know, my other FF sites are still exactly the same..

No Villa v Wigan and Friday points.

Wonder if they all pull their stats from the same place and it is that which is behind?

Jeberdy
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Jeberdy »

thespecialone wrote:
Leehweb wrote:Looks like T*its up correct!!

i have emailed them.theres no villa/wigan scores and none for saturday.
just knew it would happen :roll:
Its even stranger than that. There are villa/wigan scores for Bouma, Unsworth, Hall and Valencia.

Toll LCFC
Kevin and Perry

Post by Toll LCFC »

Very Strange,how have they given points for some players and not others from the same side.I am on 130 pts with 6 players scores missing and i also think that some of the players that played twice over the weekend have only been given 1 lot of points.
Cheers Toll

The Bear
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Would be alot better but for Andy L & E !

Post by The Bear »

Score updates look fine to me :) lol

thespecialone
FISO Knight

Post by thespecialone »

still no sign of a correction.

Toll LCFC
Kevin and Perry

Post by Toll LCFC »

Just Emailed them about the missing points allocation for over half of the teams that played in Rd 28.
Also noticed they have released the winners for round 28,as this problem happen before and will they change it now they have posted up the winners.
Cheers Toll

thespecialone
FISO Knight

Post by thespecialone »

Toll LCFC wrote:Just Emailed them about the missing points allocation for over half of the teams that played in Rd 28.
Also noticed they have released the winners for round 28,as this problem happen before and will they change it now they have posted up the winners.
Cheers Toll
theyve got to change it.its a complete mess. :roll:

Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

Post by Chrisharry12345 »

is it the same for the weekly one? i hope not! because i finished 1st and second for that!!

thespecialone
FISO Knight

Post by thespecialone »

Chrisharry12345 wrote:is it the same for the weekly one? i hope not! because i finished 1st and second for that!!
that might be ok.i emailed them early yesterday.i might even phone them shortly.

Jeberdy
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Jeberdy »

Chrisharry12345 wrote:is it the same for the weekly one? i hope not! because i finished 1st and second for that!!
Yep, its the same. Sorry.

Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

Jeberdy wrote:
Yep, its the same. Sorry.

god damn! im winning by a goo dfew points so hopefully it wont change! im gonna be real pissed if i lose after my hopes have been raised!

thespecialone
FISO Knight

Post by thespecialone »

funny how i havent had my usual where looking into it response.you cant see your teams now so perhaps their working on it.

Toll LCFC
Kevin and Perry

Post by Toll LCFC »

Same here Specialone, no response to early email.
There doesn't seem to be many on the forum moaning about missing points.
Toll

Minor
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Minor »

Has anybody tried ringing them? Maybe Sky still have some influence over them and we should contact them.

I suppose some of us are tired of having to try and run the game for them. Also personally having to chase up cheques and points, only to be told untruths on top of everything else is exhausting. I will e-mail this morning.

Dumbledore

Post by 12345678 »

Minor wrote:on top of everything else is exhausting.
yes this is my main problem with this game but i think we are close to contacting the authorities in the usa over fraudulent trading if they don't sort this and properly pronto.

despite the easy money i hope they stay at home next year.

andy

scopsm
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 6th AOL comp 2009/10 season; Winner of SportsKnockout Pro League, 15th William Hill 2010/11, 2nd Sun Dream Team weekly Dec 2014, 3rd Tennis for Free Champions League 2015

Post by scopsm »

Yeah, I rang them in the States about the missing points over the weekend, on Tuesday evening. He said he would inform the project manager of this. Also, sent them an email after.

As we can't access the teams at the moment, this would indicate they are looking into it (the last time we couldn't access the teams for so long was after the last major cock up they made) and it was corrected I think the day before the next Saturday game (so hopefully by Friday).

Will ring them again tonight in any case if I am home in time.

Dumbledore

Post by 12345678 »

hi paul,

if you are ringing them anyway can you please point out they need to re-score the last two weeks with the clocks put back an hour to avoid giving prizes to people who changed their teams after kick off to include crouch in the first week and charlton and man city defences in the 2nd week.

cheers,

andy

scopsm
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 6th AOL comp 2009/10 season; Winner of SportsKnockout Pro League, 15th William Hill 2010/11, 2nd Sun Dream Team weekly Dec 2014, 3rd Tennis for Free Champions League 2015

Post by scopsm »

No probs, will do.
(Depends what time I get in though).

Merlins_Apprentice
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Improving

Post by Merlins_Apprentice »

Toll LCFC wrote:Same here Specialone, no response to early email.
Toll
I expect a lot of people are like me now and have just given up on them...i could still qualify for some sort of prize in the freebie version..but their ineptitude has got the better of me..and with no serious money at any peril for me i have given up on contacting them.

Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

12345678 wrote:hi paul,

if you are ringing them anyway can you please point out they need to re-score the last two weeks with the clocks put back an hour to avoid giving prizes to people who changed their teams after kick off to include crouch in the first week and charlton and man city defences in the 2nd week.

cheers,

andy
i think you will find most of ther 'serious' players would have had man c + luke young as their defence anyway!

thespecialone
FISO Knight

Post by thespecialone »

Chrisharry12345 wrote:

cheers,

andy
i think you will find most of ther 'serious' players would have had man c + luke young as their defence anyway!
i did a charlton block.in 12th place at the mo but still got barry(x2),+ speed,davies from sat.still wont trouble the leaders i guess after major update.

The Bear
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Would be alot better but for Andy L & E !

Post by The Bear »

cheers,

andy
Just for your info Andy my teams were well in before the deadline!
Good luck to you in the overall competition!

Toll LCFC
Kevin and Perry

Post by Toll LCFC »

Merlins_Apprentice wrote:
Toll LCFC wrote:Same here Specialone, no response to early email.
Toll
I expect a lot of people are like me now and have just given up on them...i could still qualify for some sort of prize in the freebie version..but their ineptitude has got the better of me..and with no serious money at any peril for me i have given up on contacting them.
Yes think your right,but i'm still battling for top place in mini league and with 6/7 players scores missing its not helping.
Can't seem to view any of my players on their site(for any rounds so maybe their doing something).
I have no chance in the main league as i didn't start ontil round 9.

Minor
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Minor »

cheers,

andy
And then let's hope they don't roll back too far! :shock:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fanball Sky Sports (Game ceased)”