To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

crouch starred

A forum for Fantasy Football games run by Fanball (via the Sky Sports website).
Dumbledore

crouch starred

Post by 12345678 »

pleasantly surprised to see only one person toward the top of my leagues starred crouch, presumably having known the first hour of the liverpool arsenal game.

after last time i think anyone that has done it this time deserves to be stuck with a x2 striker they don't want :wink:

lets hope this increasingly hapless bunch of american idiots adjust it to what it should have been last time they blundered in this way.

whilst i think the games design is great i really hope fanball clear off back home and never run another fantasy game in the uk as i don't want to be tempted by a game that sends your stress levels through the roof :x .

bl**dy hopeless if you've never played then don't bother.

andy

thespecialone
FISO Knight

Post by thespecialone »

ive got 4 legit teams in the top 10 this week :)

Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

Post by Chrisharry12345 »

thespecialone wrote:ive got 4 legit teams in the top 10 this week :)
Congrats!

i was relived to see that onely one guy had peter crouch as captin, just a shame he was in my mini league!

thespecialone
FISO Knight

Post by thespecialone »

cheers.just 2 in their now after sundays game.
team in 4th has none left to play.team in 10th has young(av).
team in 17th has arteta(eve) to come.

Dumbledore

Post by 12345678 »

hi tso,

lets hope they re score rather than paying those who took advantage :x

and that you are pleasantly surprised by your final position :wink:

all the best,

andy

Graham76
Kevin and Perry

Post by Graham76 »

Worryingly Fanball were unware of what happened with the lockdown time being wrong. This is their reply to me pointing out the round locked at halftime in the Liverpool game.

"Thank you for contacting Fanball Customer Service. We are currently looking into this issue and we will write you back as soon as we have more information. We have sent the issue to the programmers and it is in their hands at this time. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We appreciate your patience."

Looks like we're goingto have to keep harrassing them when errors occur, otherwise they'll let anything stand in this game.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Special One was the rightful leader in this Round, but whether Fanball do anything to prove this is another thing.

Dumbledore

Post by 12345678 »

hi graham,

they were aware of the situation, or should have been, as i contacted them pretty much straight waway. never get a reply though. you'd think it would be easier to sort out the errors in advance rather than arrears :?

andy

Graham76
Kevin and Perry

Post by Graham76 »

Andy,

I know they were aware of the situation as I rang them on Friday night [to chase up my Round 19 cheque] and told them then that they'd changed the lockdown time to 12.40 GMT instead of 12.40 BST. I was told they'd make sure it closed an hour earlier.

It seems they have serious comminucation problems with their programmers as a couple of times when I've queried round times they've asked if it is still wrong as they've asked for it to be changed. The fact they don't seem to chase up or check themselves is what worries me.

Proactive is certainly not a word that springs to mind with them. Which is why for anything in this game to be correct and just it seems its up to us to make sure they're kept on the ball. It shouldn't be that way, but say, if anyone bringing in Crouch after he'd bagged 2 goals, gets away with it just think how ridiculous any future incorrect rounds will become.

Dumbledore

Post by 12345678 »

hi graham,

as you correctly say if they do not correct it that is when the game goes completely out of control.

no doubt they will conclude the game is a failure because players don't like it rather than considering their own ineptitude in promoting and running the game. we have already seen what has happened to the times game and entry after continual blundering and poor customer service.

as i've said before this would be my favourite game as it eliminates the big advantage of large multis (block defences) and is something a bit fresh and different. however due to the continuing blunders unless you are a stress junkie this is no fun :(

andy

thespecialone
FISO Knight

Post by thespecialone »

12345678 wrote:hi tso,

all the best,

andy
cheers.lets hope so then :)

Minor
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Minor »

thespecialone wrote:
12345678 wrote:hi tso,

all the best,

andy
cheers.lets hope so then :)
Then you may or may not get paid at some point in July!

thespecialone
FISO Knight

Post by thespecialone »

still waiting for confirmation email for week 23 :roll:

thespecialone
FISO Knight

Post by thespecialone »

didnt get anywhere in the end :( best was 21st.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fanball Sky Sports (Game ceased)”