To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Quarter 3 final table

A forum for Fantasy Football games run by Fanball (via the Sky Sports website).
Minor
Red & Blue Braces

Quarter 3 final table

Post by Minor »

1 fisocom 1859
2 eddie woo 1859
3 woo 1849
4 Make Room 1847
5 Metal Baby 1835
6 ojnine 1822
7 toblitt 1820
8 tobes 1810
9 ojix 1808
10 Stevie-F's Team 1805

If I was given the (16) points for the teams I actually picked then I would have won it. :twisted: :evil:

Congratulations Andy. Hope you enjoy the cash if it ever arrives!

Dumbledore

Post by 12345678 »

hi mike,

thanks sort of.

if it is any consolation even with those 16 points you may NOT have won it. hope that helps.

why - i think you can probably guess being a smart lad but i will tell you if you want or give you a clue :wink:

as you say i may not get paid anyway we will have to wait and see, although i think it is likely.

andy

ABCDEFGH
Red & Blue Braces

Post by ABCDEFGH »

Well played Andy...Total domination, not sure if I'm correct, but it looks like 6 of the top 10? Impressive...

Dumbledore

Post by 12345678 »

thanks john,

in a way i wish i'd looked at this comp a bit more in the first half, but in another way at least i'm not in the funny farm yet :wink:

it seems to have been a really bad year for fantasy games in a lot of ways.

i'm not sure if mike started around the same time as me or just before but in a certain type of game he is always the first name i look for.

i bet bruce wishes he took it more seriously years ago when there were easier pickings to be had.

all the best,

andy.

Minor
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Minor »

Because you may have varied your teams more if I were closer? In the same respect I would have probably made a different decision the week before if I were top of the quarter!

Anyway you have my sincere congratulations, as well as my sincere concerns that about how long you'll have to wait for the cheque.

Minor
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Minor »

12345678 wrote:thanks john,
i'm not sure if mike started around the same time as me or just before but in a certain type of game he is always the first name i look for.
I was too young to enter any teams when ff first became popular! :o Although I turned 18 during the 95/96 season I didn't start playing in earnest until the 1997/98 season. I missed a couple of more seasons after that due to travelling.
Last edited by Minor on 05 Mar 2007, 12:42, edited 2 times in total.

Dumbledore

Post by 12345678 »

cheers mike,

you are of course correct and the way things panned out odds on you would have been 2nd :wink: fisocom would have been odds on to score more heavily in that scenario the way things turned out.

it looks like i started before you thinking it through. my guess is not counting the fantasy cricket i probably started properly about 95/96 or 96/97.

all the best,

andy.

ABCDEFGH
Red & Blue Braces

Post by ABCDEFGH »

Oh the good old days eh! I started in 1996 winning the Cricket World Cup game on Sky...remember all those phone calls :shock: I think I won £1k and was very excited :wink:...

The Bear
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Would be alot better but for Andy L & E !

Post by The Bear »

i bet bruce wishes he took it more seriously years ago when there were easier pickings to be had.

all the best,

andy.[/quote]

Had a six figure job in the city in 94 and was into my sports betting - plus city women :)
Bet your pleased Fiso wasnt around then too Andy - its a monster thats really levelled out the field :(
Must admit I love your poor seasons at FF - you still pocket decent money!
Good luck in Ten to Follow - if you win that, can you just retire from FF :lol:

Dumbledore

Post by 12345678 »

hi bruce,

geez how the mighty have fallen, fantasy games and beaconsfield - it's all gone tits up :lol:

as i've said before the last three years my main income has been from backing horses.

funnily enough no ,fiso being about then wouldn't have bothered me at all, it's the competent huge multis that have made it much harder to win anything as the number of decisions and combinations in some games are quite limited so landing on a pinhead is difficult with less throws.

the graet thing about sky is huge numbers of decisions per each team make a large multi far less useful.

shame it must be odds on to go despite a supposed agreement of a further year.

it would be one more good year betting that would make me consider giving up fantasy games although i'll probably retain an interest.

next year will likely be the first year i won't play every decent prizemoney game. the sun is a joke and has to go and the times people seem less trustworthy than a politician and employ a snail to run their website so coupled with their cavalier attitude to rules and changing them in mid game i guess that has to go.

should do tff, star, ytm, dailyrecord, tffo for at least one more year, beyond that who knows.

all the best,

andy

thespecialone
FISO Knight

Post by thespecialone »

congrats 8-)
im going to take quarter 4 very seriously with 10 of my teams :wink:

CBB
Grumpy Old Mackem
FS Record: SKY Sports 2007 Manager of the Month

Post by CBB »

Congrats on the win Andy :D i honestly believe that your cheque will arrive.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fanball Sky Sports (Game ceased)”