To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Classic Fanball Response

A forum for Fantasy Football games run by Fanball (via the Sky Sports website).
Minor
Red & Blue Braces

Classic Fanball Response

Post by Minor »

The same response twice on one ticket!

This email is in response to ticket number 9244, which was submitted to Fantasy Football Challenge Support

Michael,

Thank you for contacting Fantasy Football Challenge Customer Service. When the rosters were restored they did not retain your original captain. Since scoring and prizing has been finalized for that round we will be unable to make any further changes. We apologise for the confusion. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you,

Fantasy Football Challenge Support

---Original Question ---
Partner Sky Sports

In response to ticket 9095

The fact that scoring and prizing have been finalized isn't a valid excuse since;
(a) the issue was raised well in advance of either prizing and scoring being completed.
(b) changes have been made previously after scoring for a round has been completed.
(c) I am not concerned about changing any prizes that have already been issued, only that the overall and quarter scores are correct.

--- Fantasy Football Challenge Support wrote:

This email is in response to ticket number 9095, which was submitted to Fantasy Football Challenge Support

Michael,

Thank you for contacting Fantasy Football Challenge Customer Service. When the rosters were restored they did not retain your original captain. Since scoring and prizing has been finalized for that round we will be unable to make any further changes. We apologise for the confusion. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you,

Fantasy Football Challenge Support

---Original Question ---
Partner Sky Sports

I have been enquiring about my captain being incorrect in Round 19 for the past few weeks. Despite this I have not received any explanation. If the players could be restored to that time, then why can't the captains? I believe Fanball have the responsibility to correct this, especially since I personally warned Fanball twice in the week leading up to the error (see tickets 7686 + 7693).

Dumbledore

Post by 12345678 »

hi mike,

whilst i don't totally agree with what happened here you do have my sympathy on this one.

it reminds me of when i used to play bridge in some of the top tournaments.

all you can do is play well try to get there and thereabouts and hope the luck goes your way.

i remember an earlier round where claus jensen scored nil and registered no stats at all despite being on the pitch for 90 minutes, sporting life even recorded two saves from the keeper from his attempts. i queried it and asked if they had got mixed up with n jensen but needless to say nothing was ever done :roll:

i hope the prizes are not changed due to this.

andy

CBB
Grumpy Old Mackem
FS Record: SKY Sports 2007 Manager of the Month

Post by CBB »

Better than my reply that said they wouldn't change it as it'd affect the integrity of the game :lol: :lol: :lol:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fanball Sky Sports (Game ceased)”