To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

This weeks TFF TV show ...

A Fantasy Football forum for news on Fantasy Football games run by the Daily Telegraph (TFF). Please post general messages about players etc that are non-specific to TFF on the 'Team News' Forum.
Bramernic
Dumbledore
FS Record: Plenty of super league prizes, nothing from the organisers.

This weeks TFF TV show ...

Post by Bramernic »

... is presented by Jed Pitman as Jonny Gould is away. It has an interview with a (or is that the) manager who has both M Bent and Santa Cruz in his team. He's treated just like any ordinary manager, which is a bit strange as they actually had him on the Podcast almost exactly a year ago. His name ... Lance Harrington, who is the guy who used to decide all the KCs.

I may be wrong, but his reason for having Bent is that he tries to keep at least one ex Ipswich or Colchester player in his team (GFM are an Essex company). I also saved the podcast from last year (for some reason that escapes me now) and the voice sounds pretty much identical.

Anyone know if he still works for GFM?

flyingkillercob
Dumbledore
FS Record: murf’s African Nations Cup 2012 Winner. FISO Goals 15/16 & 17/18 Winner.

Re: This weeks TFF TV show ...

Post by flyingkillercob »

Bramernic wrote:... is presented by Jed Pitman as Jonny Gould is away. It has an interview with a (or is that the) manager who has both M Bent and Santa Cruz in his team. He's treated just like any ordinary manager, which is a bit strange as they actually had him on the Podcast almost exactly a year ago. His name ... Lance Harrington, who is the guy who used to decide all the KCs.

I may be wrong, but his reason for having Bent is that he tries to keep at least one ex Ipswich or Colchester player in his team (GFM are an Essex company). I also saved the podcast from last year (for some reason that escapes me now) and the voice sounds pretty much identical.

Anyone know if he still works for GFM?
I guess it wasn't the Bent he has in his team but an assist from Titus Bramble for Marcus Bent must have made him happy today!

dachshund
Grumpy Old Man

Post by dachshund »

Are you suggesting a fake guest scandal?

get_on_my_cocker
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: Won many company leagues, and nearly won TFFO back in the day. Also managed Carra's team to success in Sky FF

Re: This weeks TFF TV show ...

Post by get_on_my_cocker »

Wow,just seen this thread! I wasn't entirely fake - I did have Marcus Bent in my team, although I'm pretty sure it wasn't my main team. And as an Ipswich supporter living in Colchester, I can confirm the reason for choosing him is correct!

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF)”