To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Soyuncu

A Fantasy Football forum for news on Fantasy Football games run by the Daily Telegraph (TFF). Please post general messages about players etc that are non-specific to TFF on the 'Team News' Forum.
Ben120379
Treebeard
FS Record: Top 3000 - 2008/2009

Soyuncu

Post by Ben120379 »

Leicester Fans...

He has started all 3 games, cheap as chips.

Is he first choice, or is someone injured, 1 poor performance away from been replaced?

Looking to swap Martial and Alex-Arnold out for Soyuncu and Salah?

Thoughts anyone?

Thanks.

Johnners
Grumpy Old Spur
FS Record: Hit and miss

Re: Soyuncu

Post by Johnners »

Have to confess I'm not a Leicester fan, but he simply took Maguire's place after his move to United. Has started well by all accounts, so it looks like it's his place to lose now.

Wouldn't be in any rush to swap TAA mind you, but without knowing the rest of your team it's difficult to help with any alternative solution to your Salah-less situation.

Ben120379
Treebeard

Post by Ben120379 »

Thanks for the reply.

Hopefully I have successfully attached my team to this message?!?!

Not in a big rush, so will re-assess after international break, but feel I need both Sterling and Salah in my team.

Let me know what you think?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

2 Leicester at the back is not something I'd fancy.
Nor is no Liverpool.

Johnners
Grumpy Old Spur
FS Record: Hit and miss

Post by Johnners »

Can't disagree with what murf said. I personally quite like Soyuncu as an enabler, but wouldn't be so keen if I already had Schmeichel. I'd also wait for definite news on Martial's injury before making any decision.

With regard to Salah, I'd want him in too. While your proposal to have four high-end attackers might pay off for you in the short term, recent history suggests it's much less likely to provide longer term value and it drains the funds from the rest of your team.

Another alternative to getting him in is what others have already put forward in the recent Aguero and Salah thread. Once City have played Brighton next weekend, Liverpool are due to play Burnley and Newcastle before City play again, so switching then from Aguero to Salah would at least solve your immediate dilemma.

If you're thinking you might want Aguero back afterwards, City then have a 2 for 0 over Liverpool before the pattern reverses again, giving you other opportunities down the line to either stick or keep twisting.

Ben120379
Treebeard

Post by Ben120379 »

Thanks, will flip flop Augerio and Salah and then see how the teams / league has settled before making any dramatic decisions.

marcml987
Treebeard
FS Record: Poor

Post by marcml987 »

Ben120379 wrote: 28 Aug 2019, 08:50 Thanks, will flip flop Augerio and Salah and then see how the teams / league has settled before making any dramatic decisions.
I’m doing the same.

Could someone pleAse remind me whether I can do the switch straight after City kick off and still get points for both players?

morganb
FISO Knight
FS Record: Fantasy Advent Calendar 2012 Winner; The FISODAS Cup - Season 22 Winner; Ralfbergs EPL prediction game 2013/14 winner; FISO Goals 2022

Post by morganb »

marcml987 wrote: 28 Aug 2019, 11:07
Ben120379 wrote: 28 Aug 2019, 08:50 Thanks, will flip flop Augerio and Salah and then see how the teams / league has settled before making any dramatic decisions.
I’m doing the same.

Could someone pleAse remind me whether I can do the switch straight after City kick off and still get points for both players?
Yes you will, just give it a minute or two after kick-off to be safe.

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

If you can.... always wait on a teamsheet in case a player is rested (fairly likely when buying Aguero) or something else might happen (eg Sterling breaks his leg and you could sell him instead of Aguero).

PS the flip flop essentially costs you 1 transfer per bonus game. You really need the players to be on fire.

marcml987
Treebeard
FS Record: Poor

Post by marcml987 »

Thanks to you both. I’ll give it due consideration and then act on instinct.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF)”