To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Salah

A Fantasy Football forum for news on Fantasy Football games run by the Daily Telegraph (TFF). Please post general messages about players etc that are non-specific to TFF on the 'Team News' Forum.
sehs527
Red & Blue Braces

Salah

Post by sehs527 »

His PPG has been abit weak over the last month so i'm thinking of ditching him when the next good opportunity comes up. From what i've seen he hasn't really passed the eye test and looks out of sorts on the pitch. Still seems to be alot of love for him but anyone else thinking the same?

buttonphobic
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: a 2nd and 9th place in TFF

Re: Salah

Post by buttonphobic »

sehs527 wrote: 15 Mar 2019, 09:11 His PPG has been abit weak over the last month so i'm thinking of ditching him when the next good opportunity comes up. From what i've seen he hasn't really passed the eye test and looks out of sorts on the pitch. Still seems to be alot of love for him but anyone else thinking the same?
I think his number of shots per game is right up there so there's an expectation that it's only a matter of time before he changes things around. Think if you need to climb then getting rid of him for someone better could pay dividends. But with so many having him if he comes good you could find you're the only one sliding down!

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

Definite issue with confidence in front of goal but the class is still there (eg sublime assist for Liverpool's 3rd at Bayern).

"Easy" game on Sunday with only Eve v Che afterwards and then an international break so not really a time to sell anyway.

Maldini
Dumbledore

Post by Maldini »

I got rid of him in a couple of teams last week.

Unfortunately, I brought Lukaku in and he appears to be injured now. Kind of sums up this season for me.

sarllm
Wideboy

Post by sarllm »

I’m in a similar position. I need to get Sterling back in but fixtures keep falling the wrong way round to make choice harder. Midfield currently Pogba, Salah, Mane. Hopefully Sterling won’t start tonight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tadpole
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Euro Under 21 Threes Winner ; Super Egg Cup Winner 12/13 ; JJB Fantasy World Cup 2010 Monthly Winner ; Mortgage Brain Monthly Winner 11/12 ; A few telegraph super league wins ;

Post by Tadpole »

I’ve held onto Salah for way to long already, proved costly given I sold Jota and Jiminenz to get him in.

But a game with Fulham isn’t the time to tell, City vs Fulham then.

Jamjack
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Average to Middling

Post by Jamjack »

I’m pretty sure (but you should double check) that Liverpool have a 3 for 1 over City no matter what the cup draw. I’m twitching a bit too but now is not the time for that change. I’m actually half considering bringing Firmino in to chase points...

Tadpole
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Euro Under 21 Threes Winner ; Super Egg Cup Winner 12/13 ; JJB Fantasy World Cup 2010 Monthly Winner ; Mortgage Brain Monthly Winner 11/12 ; A few telegraph super league wins ;

Post by Tadpole »

Salah to Hazard gets a couple games now before liverpool play again

Canaryfan
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFF Best Finish: 28th

Post by Canaryfan »

Tadpole wrote: 17 Mar 2019, 16:23 Salah to Hazard gets a couple games now before liverpool play again
And those 4 points could make all the difference come the end of the season!

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF)”