To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Wolves

A Fantasy Football forum for news on Fantasy Football games run by the Daily Telegraph (TFF). Please post general messages about players etc that are non-specific to TFF on the 'Team News' Forum.
Tadpole
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Euro Under 21 Threes Winner ; Super Egg Cup Winner 12/13 ; JJB Fantasy World Cup 2010 Monthly Winner ; Mortgage Brain Monthly Winner 11/12 ; A few telegraph super league wins ;

Wolves

Post by Tadpole »

Last game of weekend, FA Cup and early league game following weekend

3/0 over Liverpool

Probably others too, he who dares Rodney.

Yard of Grass
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: 32nd TFF 2014-15 (Single entrant)

Re: Wolves

Post by Yard of Grass »

Shh :D Richarlison to Moutinho or Jimenez gets you 3 extra games also. Do both by swapping out Salah as well perhaps although another xfer to swap back. Have until Monday to weigh up options but looks like a plan!

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

Why would you sell them afterwards?

Tadpole
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Euro Under 21 Threes Winner ; Super Egg Cup Winner 12/13 ; JJB Fantasy World Cup 2010 Monthly Winner ; Mortgage Brain Monthly Winner 11/12 ; A few telegraph super league wins ;

Post by Tadpole »

Richarlison went weeks ago.

Only the Liverpool contingent I can consider moving on now.

js234
Treebeard

Post by js234 »

Really tempting but also transfers in hand to plan out how to have sufficient coverage the weekend of the carabao cup final.

Yard of Grass
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: 32nd TFF 2014-15 (Single entrant)

Post by Yard of Grass »

murf wrote: ↑07 Feb 2019, 23:23 Why would you sell them afterwards?
Was referring to getting Salah back. Why wouldn't you?

skiffer
Red & Blue Braces

Post by skiffer »

Wolves also have a 4-1 over Chelsea... and that one is against Man U.

I’m going to pile into Wolves from Liverpool and Chelsea. The Wolves fixtures look good too.

SPR
Dumbledore

Post by SPR »

Pile on who though? There's three players that have mainly got points, two of which many will have already...

skiffer
Red & Blue Braces

Post by skiffer »

I already have Jiminez and Dohety, but will add Boly, Otto and Moutineo.

Could go clean sheet for all 4 πŸ˜‰

Jamjack
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Average to Middling

Post by Jamjack »

skiffer wrote: ↑10 Feb 2019, 19:24 Could go clean sheet for all 4 πŸ˜‰
I had given some consideration to this too but Wolves are not big on clean sheets (3 since start of October).

murf
FISO Viscount

Post by murf »

Jamjack wrote: ↑10 Feb 2019, 23:06
skiffer wrote: ↑10 Feb 2019, 19:24Could go clean sheet for all 4 πŸ˜‰
I had given some consideration to this too but Wolves are not big on clean sheets (3 since start of October).
Wolves defenders do get most of their points from goals, especially Doherty (right end) & Coady (wrong end)

SPR
Dumbledore

Post by SPR »

Yeah, feels like it would end in tears.

Jamjack
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Jamjack »

Coady is still in one of my teams! No idea why..probably because of price / difficulty in changing. He has a 3 games stay of execution now.

murf
FISO Viscount

Post by murf »

Jamjack wrote:Coady is still in one of my teams! No idea why..probably because of price / difficulty in changing. He has a 3 games stay of execution now.
In some teams I'm getting Doherty/otherwolf in for the 3 for 0 then selling Coady at the end. 2 transfers for 3 for 0 with added upgrade. Does need cash though....

skiffer
Red & Blue Braces

Post by skiffer »

I’m going for 4 Wolves for 4 games. The fixtures are all pretty soft, these are the opportunities you save your transfers for. Could be a points fest ...

Canaryfan
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFF Best Finish: 28th

Post by Canaryfan »

I have reasonable Wolves coverage but can't help feeling tonight will be a game of huge disappointment. 1-0 to Newcastle anyone?!

TriXaM
FISOhead

Post by TriXaM »

What are peoples thoughts on the strength of team that Wolves will field against Bristol in the cup? I think that may be a factor for consideration as well. Moutinho and others were rested for both of the Shrewsbury fixtures, but then again both fixtures were close to league games, so somewhat understandable. Given there is a week before they play again in the league after this cup tie, there could be an argument that they'd play close to full strength?

murf
FISO Viscount

Post by murf »

TriXaM wrote: ↑11 Feb 2019, 11:09 What are peoples thoughts on the strength of team that Wolves will field against Bristol in the cup? I think that may be a factor for consideration as well. Moutinho and others were rested for both of the Shrewsbury fixtures, but then again both fixtures were close to league games, so somewhat understandable. Given there is a week before they play again in the league after this cup tie, there could be an argument that they'd play close to full strength?
Last game was surprisingly full strength (just few changes) and with no midweek games either side then, if I were boss, I'd only rest those with real niggles/issues.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

They may even think thst they have a chance of winning it. (What a refreshing change, glug glug)

Alonso to Doherty earlier in the week has paid off already, lol.

TriXaM
FISOhead

Post by TriXaM »

Yeah good points both of you! I forgot that bizarrely it was just the entire front line that was rested for the Shrewsbury replay! :shock: Don't think I'll hold back too much for fear of rotation. Already have Doherty/Jimenez; was already thinking Anderson would become Jota tonight anyway (if he's in the line-up). Will probably also turn a Liverpool defender into Moutinho who will turn into Mane come the 24th :idea:

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Being serious (don't worry, it won't last): any Club with European ambitions should take at least one of the Dom Cups seriously as preparation for the extra matches Europe brings?

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Btw: I wouldn't bet on a Wolves CS tonight. It looks a like the sort of match Rafa gets something from and\or a goal (Rondon as I kept Mito over him in FPL Wildcard).

hancockjr
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL: Not as good as it was, but still very respectable.

Post by hancockjr »

murf wrote: ↑11 Feb 2019, 11:18
TriXaM wrote: ↑11 Feb 2019, 11:09 What are peoples thoughts on the strength of team that Wolves will field against Bristol in the cup? I think that may be a factor for consideration as well. Moutinho and others were rested for both of the Shrewsbury fixtures, but then again both fixtures were close to league games, so somewhat understandable. Given there is a week before they play again in the league after this cup tie, there could be an argument that they'd play close to full strength?
Last game was surprisingly full strength (just few changes) and with no midweek games either side then, if I were boss, I'd only rest those with real niggles/issues.
Full Strength defence, reserve mid/attack I thought?

Jamjack
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Jamjack »

Canaryfan wrote: ↑11 Feb 2019, 09:26 I have reasonable Wolves coverage but can't help feeling tonight will be a game of huge disappointment. 1-0 to Newcastle anyone?!
It would not be the first time would it. 2/3 players max for me.

skiffer
Red & Blue Braces

Post by skiffer »

In an hour or so I will have 5 Wolves. 😳 he who dares wins Rodney.

ronny10
FISO Knight
FS Record: Not to shabby

Post by ronny10 »

skiffer wrote: ↑11 Feb 2019, 17:58 In an hour or so I will have 5 Wolves. 😳 he who dares wins Ronny.
Ok but just the 4, im not as daring as you :D

skiffer
Red & Blue Braces

Post by skiffer »

ronny10 wrote: ↑11 Feb 2019, 18:14
skiffer wrote: ↑11 Feb 2019, 17:58 In an hour or so I will have 5 Wolves. 😳 he who dares wins Ronny.
Ok but just the 4, im not as daring as you :D
I already have 2 so 3 in for Liv, Chelsea and City players.

jobmeister
Red & Blue Braces

Post by jobmeister »

Jimenez,Doherty and Jota now in most teams . 6 points to start

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Canaryfan
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFF Best Finish: 28th

Post by Canaryfan »

Canaryfan wrote: ↑11 Feb 2019, 09:26 I have reasonable Wolves coverage but can't help feeling tonight will be a game of huge disappointment. 1-0 to Newcastle anyone?!
Here we go

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Yep
blahblah wrote: ↑11 Feb 2019, 12:20 Btw: I wouldn't bet on a Wolves CS tonight. It looks a like the sort of match Rafa gets something from and\or a goal (Rondon as I kept Mito over him in FPL Wildcard).

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to β€œTelegraph Fantasy Football (TFF)”