View Latest: 1 Day | FISO Injury Search

TFF chit chat 1st, 2nd and 3rd January

A Fantasy Football forum for news on Fantasy Football games run by the Daily Telegraph (TFF). Please post general messages about players etc that are non-specific to TFF on the 'Team News' Forum.
Midlander
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 1859
Joined: 13 Aug 2013, 15:15
Location: West Midlands
FS Record: Up the Villa

Re: TFF chit chat 1st, 2nd and 3rd January

Post by Midlander » 02 Jan 2019, 21:22

Lukaku scores ten seconds after coming on as sub (Rashford)

User avatar
brencarr
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2878
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 14:41
Location: Gold Coast QLD
FS Record: TFF best finish; 60th 2013/14

Re: TFF chit chat 1st, 2nd and 3rd January

Post by brencarr » 02 Jan 2019, 21:22

Goal - LUKAKU (Rashford)

Newcastle 0-1 Man Utd (64 mins)

User avatar
Thomarse
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 1634
Joined: 22 Jul 2013, 13:03
Location: Milton Keynes
FS Record: SL winner 2007/08, 2010/11, 2014/15, 2015/16, 2016/17 .. WC SL winner 2014!
Contact:

Re: TFF chit chat 1st, 2nd and 3rd January

Post by Thomarse » 02 Jan 2019, 21:23

Midlander wrote:
02 Jan 2019, 21:21
3 goals for Watford with nothing for Pereyra
2 goals for West Ham with nothing for Anderson
Hazard doing nothing against Southampton

Great night
Add in Pogba doing nothing and tonight is a write off :(

User avatar
murf
FISO Baron
Posts: 89176
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:28
Location: Chasing an egg (see my WWW or FPL links)
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.
FISO Goals: Score: 231 Position: 9
Contact:

Re: TFF chit chat 1st, 2nd and 3rd January

Post by murf » 02 Jan 2019, 21:26

Midlander wrote:3 goals for Watford with nothing for Pereyra
2 goals for West Ham with nothing for Anderson
Hazard doing nothing against Southampton

Great night
Got any CSs? Palace, Wolves, Chelsea all popular

EDIT Scrap Wolves but PVAKC
Last edited by murf on 02 Jan 2019, 21:26, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
brencarr
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2878
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 14:41
Location: Gold Coast QLD
FS Record: TFF best finish; 60th 2013/14

Re: TFF chit chat 1st, 2nd and 3rd January

Post by brencarr » 02 Jan 2019, 21:26

.... and there goes my Wolves block again :roll:

GOAL Wolves 0-1 Crystal Palace (83 mins)
Great touch. Great finish. Jordan Ayew controls Patrick van Aanholt's driven cross and calmly converts

Midlander
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 1859
Joined: 13 Aug 2013, 15:15
Location: West Midlands
FS Record: Up the Villa

Re: TFF chit chat 1st, 2nd and 3rd January

Post by Midlander » 02 Jan 2019, 21:28

murf wrote:
02 Jan 2019, 21:26
Midlander wrote:3 goals for Watford with nothing for Pereyra
2 goals for West Ham with nothing for Anderson
Hazard doing nothing against Southampton

Great night
Got any CSs? Palace, Wolves, Chelsea all popular

EDIT Scrap Wolves but PVAKC
Alonso and Luiz but fully expecting a 94th minute Southampton winner

User avatar
Jamjack
FISOhead
Posts: 762
Joined: 06 Aug 2016, 22:18
FS Record: Average to Middling

Re: TFF chit chat 1st, 2nd and 3rd January

Post by Jamjack » 02 Jan 2019, 21:33

Midlander wrote:
02 Jan 2019, 21:21
3 goals for Watford with nothing for Pereyra
2 goals for West Ham with nothing for Anderson
Hazard doing nothing against Southampton

Great night
Yip, and in most of my teams too. Not a good start to 2019!

User avatar
brencarr
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2878
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 14:41
Location: Gold Coast QLD
FS Record: TFF best finish; 60th 2013/14

Re: TFF chit chat 1st, 2nd and 3rd January

Post by brencarr » 02 Jan 2019, 21:35

Red card - BRADY
Huddersfield 1-2 Burnley (90 mins)

.... 10-a-side now

User avatar
brencarr
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2878
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 14:41
Location: Gold Coast QLD
FS Record: TFF best finish; 60th 2013/14

Re: TFF chit chat 1st, 2nd and 3rd January

Post by brencarr » 02 Jan 2019, 21:37

Goal - MILIVOJEVIC penalty, won by .... Zaha (of course)

Wolves 0-2 Crystal Palace (90+5 mins)

User avatar
Maldini
Dumbledore
Posts: 5713
Joined: 07 Mar 2014, 18:32
FISO Goals: Score: 26 Position: 54

Re: TFF chit chat 1st, 2nd and 3rd January

Post by Maldini » 02 Jan 2019, 21:38

0-2 Rashford (Sanchez, Lukaku)

User avatar
brencarr
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2878
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 14:41
Location: Gold Coast QLD
FS Record: TFF best finish; 60th 2013/14

Re: TFF chit chat 1st, 2nd and 3rd January

Post by brencarr » 02 Jan 2019, 21:38

Goal - RASHFORD (Sanchez)

Newcastle 0-2 Man Utd (80 mins)

Midlander
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 1859
Joined: 13 Aug 2013, 15:15
Location: West Midlands
FS Record: Up the Villa

Re: TFF chit chat 1st, 2nd and 3rd January

Post by Midlander » 02 Jan 2019, 21:39

Hazard blank against such poor opposition is the biggest disappointment of the night. Fully expected at least a 7 pointer tonight.

User avatar
brencarr
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2878
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 14:41
Location: Gold Coast QLD
FS Record: TFF best finish; 60th 2013/14

Re: TFF chit chat 1st, 2nd and 3rd January

Post by brencarr » 02 Jan 2019, 21:39

.... at least Rashford is going well for me

User avatar
happyhoppy
FISO Knight
Posts: 12607
Joined: 30 Dec 2005, 14:27
Location: Southampton
FS Record: TFF 10/11 3rd

Re: TFF chit chat 1st, 2nd and 3rd January

Post by happyhoppy » 02 Jan 2019, 21:40

Midlander wrote:Hazard blank against such poor opposition is the biggest disappointment of the night. Fully expected at least a 7 pointer tonight.
Image We’re not managed by Puel, Pellegrino or Hughes any more.

User avatar
Spinynorman
FISO Jedi Fish
Posts: 25878
Joined: 23 Jul 2006, 08:12
Location: West Midlands.
FS Record: Under Ordinary
FISO Goals: Score: 237 Position: 5

Re: TFF chit chat 1st, 2nd and 3rd January

Post by Spinynorman » 02 Jan 2019, 21:49

Wolves up and down results are seriously silly. :?

User avatar
longjohn12
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 1403
Joined: 12 Jan 2012, 21:16

Re: TFF chit chat 1st, 2nd and 3rd January

Post by longjohn12 » 02 Jan 2019, 21:59

Highlights:
Alonso and Rudiger clean sheets.
Rashford KC & goal.

Lowlights:
Anderson & Pogba nowt

User avatar
ChrisMBV
Wideboy
Posts: 84
Joined: 07 Aug 2016, 18:31
FS Record: TFF 17/18 4.5k (single entrant)

Re: TFF chit chat 1st, 2nd and 3rd January

Post by ChrisMBV » 02 Jan 2019, 22:02

Absolute shite.

User avatar
brencarr
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2878
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 14:41
Location: Gold Coast QLD
FS Record: TFF best finish; 60th 2013/14

Re: TFF chit chat 1st, 2nd and 3rd January

Post by brencarr » 02 Jan 2019, 22:03

I can see Lukaku & Sanchez getting a run-out (home to Reading) in the cup on Saturday - could be interesting.

hancockjr
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 4719
Joined: 17 Aug 2006, 21:24
FS Record: FPL: Not as good as it was, but still very respectable.
Contact:

Re: TFF chit chat 1st, 2nd and 3rd January

Post by hancockjr » 02 Jan 2019, 22:04

happyhoppy wrote:
02 Jan 2019, 21:40
Midlander wrote:Hazard blank against such poor opposition is the biggest disappointment of the night. Fully expected at least a 7 pointer tonight.
Image We’re not managed by Puel, Pellegrino or Hughes any more.
Puel who just beat Chelsea and Everton away and handed Man City their first defeat of the season?

User avatar
Dr Van Nostrand
Kevin and Perry
Posts: 15
Joined: 02 Jan 2019, 19:11

Re: TFF chit chat 1st, 2nd and 3rd January

Post by Dr Van Nostrand » 02 Jan 2019, 22:06

brencarr wrote:
02 Jan 2019, 22:03
I can see Lukaku & Sanchez getting a run-out (home to Reading) in the cup on Saturday - could be interesting.
Good call think I may hold off on Aguero for a couple FA cup punts

SPR
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 4963
Joined: 01 Oct 2014, 19:49

Re: TFF chit chat 1st, 2nd and 3rd January

Post by SPR » 02 Jan 2019, 22:09

Good day to have done nothing.

Midlander
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 1859
Joined: 13 Aug 2013, 15:15
Location: West Midlands
FS Record: Up the Villa

Re: TFF chit chat 1st, 2nd and 3rd January

Post by Midlander » 02 Jan 2019, 22:15

SPR wrote:
02 Jan 2019, 22:09
Good day to have done nothing.
Agreed. Was tempted by Pog but held off with temptation likely tomorrow night and FA Cup weekend looming.

User avatar
murf
FISO Baron
Posts: 89176
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:28
Location: Chasing an egg (see my WWW or FPL links)
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.
FISO Goals: Score: 231 Position: 9
Contact:

Re: TFF chit chat 1st, 2nd and 3rd January

Post by murf » 02 Jan 2019, 22:19

ChrisMBV wrote:Absolute shite.
SPR wrote:Good day to have done nothing.
Bought in 4 players across my teams. Grand total of 8 points... minus any bookings.

User avatar
happyhoppy
FISO Knight
Posts: 12607
Joined: 30 Dec 2005, 14:27
Location: Southampton
FS Record: TFF 10/11 3rd

Re: TFF chit chat 1st, 2nd and 3rd January

Post by happyhoppy » 02 Jan 2019, 22:28

hancockjr wrote:
happyhoppy wrote:
02 Jan 2019, 21:40
Midlander wrote:Hazard blank against such poor opposition is the biggest disappointment of the night. Fully expected at least a 7 pointer tonight.
Image We’re not managed by Puel, Pellegrino or Hughes any more.
Puel who just beat Chelsea and Everton away and handed Man City their first defeat of the season?
And lost home to Cardiff. He has a style that grinds results (good v big teams on break) and bores fans to death. Leicester fans wanted him out. We didn’t score in our last from memory 6 home games under him.

hancockjr
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 4719
Joined: 17 Aug 2006, 21:24
FS Record: FPL: Not as good as it was, but still very respectable.
Contact:

Re: TFF chit chat 1st, 2nd and 3rd January

Post by hancockjr » 02 Jan 2019, 22:48

happyhoppy wrote:
02 Jan 2019, 22:28
hancockjr wrote:
happyhoppy wrote:
02 Jan 2019, 21:40
Midlander wrote:Hazard blank against such poor opposition is the biggest disappointment of the night. Fully expected at least a 7 pointer tonight.
Image We’re not managed by Puel, Pellegrino or Hughes any more.
Puel who just beat Chelsea and Everton away and handed Man City their first defeat of the season?
And lost home to Cardiff. He has a style that grinds results (good v big teams on break) and bores fans to death. Leicester fans wanted him out. We didn’t score in our last from memory 6 home games under him.
As long as you're happy, hoppy.

User avatar
ChrisMBV
Wideboy
Posts: 84
Joined: 07 Aug 2016, 18:31
FS Record: TFF 17/18 4.5k (single entrant)

Re: TFF chit chat 1st, 2nd and 3rd January

Post by ChrisMBV » 02 Jan 2019, 23:22

murf wrote:
02 Jan 2019, 22:19
ChrisMBV wrote:Absolute shite.
SPR wrote:Good day to have done nothing.
Bought in 4 players across my teams. Grand total of 8 points... minus any bookings.
Thanks for helping me feel better. I did nothing and got slightly more than nothing.

Luckily I snagged 30 yesterday!

User avatar
Spinynorman
FISO Jedi Fish
Posts: 25878
Joined: 23 Jul 2006, 08:12
Location: West Midlands.
FS Record: Under Ordinary
FISO Goals: Score: 237 Position: 5

Re: TFF chit chat 1st, 2nd and 3rd January

Post by Spinynorman » 02 Jan 2019, 23:27

High: 47

Low: 28

Best team: 31

User avatar
brencarr
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2878
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 14:41
Location: Gold Coast QLD
FS Record: TFF best finish; 60th 2013/14

Re: TFF chit chat 1st, 2nd and 3rd January

Post by brencarr » 03 Jan 2019, 00:29

HIgh 57
Low 40
Best team 49

.... all of them have risen significantly and a City win tomorrow would make it a great week .... but that game could be 5-0 either way and (obviously) anything in-between. I shall be watching live .... at 6 a.m. .... I can't tell you how much less-exciting watching a top game is with your tea & toast rather than a beer :| It's just wrong

User avatar
jobmeister
Red & Blue Braces
Posts: 367
Joined: 13 Aug 2011, 13:45

Re: TFF chit chat 1st, 2nd and 3rd January

Post by jobmeister » 03 Jan 2019, 16:43

brencarr wrote:HIgh 57
Low 40
Best team 49

.... all of them have risen significantly and a City win tomorrow would make it a great week .... but that game could be 5-0 either way and (obviously) anything in-between. I shall be watching live .... at 6 a.m. .... I can't tell you how much less-exciting watching a top game is with your tea & toast rather than a beer :| It's just wrong
Enjoy the game Bren,just having a few pre match pints and a mixed grill .May we get a favourable outcome for city and tff points wise .

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk


User avatar
murf
FISO Baron
Posts: 89176
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:28
Location: Chasing an egg (see my WWW or FPL links)
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.
FISO Goals: Score: 231 Position: 9
Contact:

Re: TFF chit chat 1st, 2nd and 3rd January

Post by murf » 03 Jan 2019, 17:08

brencarr wrote:
03 Jan 2019, 00:29
It's just wrong
Not as wrong as having christmas in the middle of summer. I got burnt sunbathing on christmas day one year, santa came out of a boat and walked across the beach to some house behind. Just wrong, wrong, wrong. And the christmas cards still had snowmen on them. Everything upside down, not just the map.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts
Post Reply

Return to “Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 4 guests