To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

TFF chit chat 29th and 30th December

A Fantasy Football forum for news on Fantasy Football games run by the Daily Telegraph (TFF). Please post general messages about players etc that are non-specific to TFF on the 'Team News' Forum.
Jamjack
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Average to Middling

Re: TFF chit chat 29th and 30th December

Post by Jamjack »

Darbyand wrote: 31 Dec 2018, 11:35 I think Son will play every game up to and including United on the 13th. Might as well send him off knackered.
This - I think.

I always enjoy trying to find an angle for the early rounds of the cup but having looked at the fixtures last night, I’m not expecting too many fantasy assets to make the starting 11s. On paper the EPL teams squads look strong enough for the opposition.

The most interesting match up is Liverpool against Wolves but even there I expect Klopp is going to have to pick his fights and probably doesn’t have an FA Cup run on his list of objectives for 2019. Sadly...

With only 20 transfers left in most teams, it would take something special to have me dabble in this round.

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

Not planning on any specific cup based transfers but am planning on seriously perusing FA Cup teamsheets with a view to a punt or three.

LenH
Grumpy Old Man

Post by LenH »

123 points all in for me and nicks my sl lead back by a point for the new year. Happy days... :)

cnkp21
FISOhead

Post by cnkp21 »

murf wrote: 30 Dec 2018, 11:32 Hennessey back on bench for Palace. Annoying as I have kept him in my block thinking it would only be a game or 2. Think this is 4. Will still hold though as it is Chelsea (and could be eased back in via Cup?).

Hazard back to midfield / number 7 role(?) with Giroud playing* as no. 9

(* or at least being on the pitch in that formation)
Do you reckon Hennessey will get back in as I’m thinking of downgrading Ederson and Guaita could be an option.

murf
FISO Viscount

Post by murf »

cnkp21 wrote: 31 Dec 2018, 17:22 Do you reckon Hennessey will get back in as I’m thinking of downgrading Ederson and Guaita could be an option.
Way too risky IMO. How much is the Wolves keeper or the Cardiff penalty saver?

cnkp21
FISOhead

Post by cnkp21 »

Patricio is 3m and Etheridge is 2.8m. Foster and Hart are also 2.8m. Hart could be an option if Burnley could return to last season but I’m not sure they will.

A 2.8m keeper gives me a far better calibre of player to upgrade to elsewhere 😡

murf
FISO Viscount

Post by murf »

Hart dropped. Heaton?

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF)”