To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Login not working

A Fantasy Football forum for news on Fantasy Football games run by the Daily Telegraph (TFF). Please post general messages about players etc that are non-specific to TFF on the 'Team News' Forum.
dunx
Red & Blue Braces

Login not working

Post by dunx »

Hi,thought I'd put this out there to see if anyone has had an issue with this before I get in touch with the Telegraph tomorrow, I changed email address on Friday and can no longer login ,even going back to my old address and password won't let me,I was keen on doing Mane to Sterling today but that's not going to happen,any advice would be very grateful thanks

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Re: Login not working

Post by blahblah »

Try emailing now, at least you have a chance of the said Xfer being applied?

Did you "change" it on the site?

dunx
Red & Blue Braces

Post by dunx »

blahblah wrote: 11 Nov 2018, 14:36 Try emailing now, at least you have a chance of the said Xfer being applied?

Did you "change" it on the site?
Did change on site,and have now emailed them, not sure I'll hear anything soon enough to make transfer

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Is there an email from them to that address in the Spam type Folder? ie one to reply to?

LenH
Grumpy Old Man

Post by LenH »

Any chance you've got the app on your phone and left that logged in so could make the change?

Failing that, clear the history and cache then open a new browser window and try again.

dunx
Red & Blue Braces

Post by dunx »

LenH wrote: 11 Nov 2018, 15:45 Any chance you've got the app on your phone and left that logged in so could make the change?

Failing that, clear the history and cache then open a new browser window and try again.
Unfortunately not,just tried clearing cache and cookies but still no joy

SamD
FISO Knight

New login

Post by SamD »

To change your email address or password visit your Telegraph account:
https://secure.telegraph.co.uk/secure/personal

If you haven't set one up, you can create a Tele account (see above screen for instructions).
Else report issue to TFF via https://fantasyfootball.telegraph.co.uk ... contact-us
GL.

dunx
Red & Blue Braces

Post by dunx »

Thanks all,now sorted,Telegraph had to reset my email address at their end.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF)”