To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

TFF chit chat 27th, 28th and 29th October

A Fantasy Football forum for news on Fantasy Football games run by the Daily Telegraph (TFF). Please post general messages about players etc that are non-specific to TFF on the 'Team News' Forum.
Sieben
FISOhead

Re: TFF chit chat 27th, 28th and 29th October

Post by Sieben »

Sieben wrote: 30 Oct 2018, 12:52
Ak1997 wrote: 30 Oct 2018, 12:18 I am trying to get salah/mane and arnautovic but can't find the funds. My team is currently ederson, mendy, Robertson, coady, hazard, maddison, sterling, b Silva, Richarlison, aguero, laca
Any suggestions?
Forget about Arnautovic until he is fully over his injury concerns. Replace silva with Alonso. Can't believe so many are going without him. Salah should come in for Lacazette when convenient. If you are using too many transfers maybe do nothing. (Hazard is a concern)
With KDB now out I wouldn't necessarily be looking to shift Silva out now but Alonso should really be in everyone's team.

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

I'd be looking at 2 of Hazard/Bilva/Laca/maybeSterling to Salah and Alonso. Not players I'd want to sell but the two incomers are the closest to 'must haves' in the game on price and current form.

If I had my time machine I'd go back and ditch Hazard myself but feel stuck with him now. Not sure who to sell for you but I'd be checking teamsheets for an excuse to ditch. Presume Hazard will be benched but you'll be need to be fast and lucky to see and act on confirmation of that before 15:00:59 tomorrow. Also, not sure on your cashflow but I'd also see if I could sell the right people to leave enough to get Kane in when he starts to become more of a reliable door remover again.

buttonphobic
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: a 2nd and 9th place in TFF

Post by buttonphobic »

My best team in top 500 has never had Alonso! Only way I can get him in this week is to swap him for VVD on Sunday. Both have good fixtures, both can score, Alonso will assist but VDV more likely to get clean sheets. Not much in it then 🤔I'm sticking....2.55pm tomorrow I may have twitchy fingers though.

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

Hold Your Cherries??

Team news Bournemouth v Man Utd (12:30 GMT)

Bournemouth make one change from the team that won 3-0 at Fulham. Junior Stanislas starts in place of Charlie Daniels.
Captain Simon Francis was doubtful with a groin injury but has been passed fit.
They are again without Joshua King, who is nursing an ankle problem.

Striker Romelu Lukaku is nowhere to be seen in the Manchester United matchday squad, having started on the bench in their previous game against Everton.
Jose Mourinho makes one change to his starting XI, bringing in the fit again Alexis Sanchez for Marcus Rashford, who is a sub.

EDIT - OOPS wrong thread

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF)”