To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Arnautovic

A Fantasy Football forum for news on Fantasy Football games run by the Daily Telegraph (TFF). Please post general messages about players etc that are non-specific to TFF on the 'Team News' Forum.
buttonphobic
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: a 2nd and 9th place in TFF

Arnautovic

Post by buttonphobic »

What are people doing about Arnie at the moment? Can't see any news of his injury so assuming may not be too much to worry about at the minute. Just don't like seeing all those '?' On my summary page!

Mins
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFF 15th in 2010

Re: Arnautovic

Post by Mins »

I guess people are not doing a lot apart from viewing this topic about 130 times. lol

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Post by bloggie »

He’s reported on social media that Arnautovic is on course to be available for the Wolves match.'Arnie should be back just gonna have a test on Thursday '

buttonphobic
Grumpy Old Man

Post by buttonphobic »

:lol: I was going for the most views without a reply record!

buttonphobic
Grumpy Old Man

Post by buttonphobic »

Thanks Bloggie.....almost gave up all hope of being rescued!

mandoncare
Treebeard

Post by mandoncare »

So his run of hard games is over and a good stretch of 12 games begins (they avoid the top 6 apart from Man City at home GW13. Any Hammer around know how Yarmolenko’s injury might affect things. Not at all interested if he could be shoved on the wing

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

buttonphobic wrote: 28 Aug 2018, 12:37 What are people doing about Arnie at the moment? Can't see any news of his injury so assuming may not be too much to worry about at the minute. Just don't like seeing all those '?' On my summary page!
Apparently still "injured" and having his training limited\managed to keep him playing ie he isn't properly fit etc.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF)”