To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Richarlison

A Fantasy Football forum for news on Fantasy Football games run by the Daily Telegraph (TFF). Please post general messages about players etc that are non-specific to TFF on the 'Team News' Forum.
scorps
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: TFF 10/11 top 30 and divisional champion. TFF 12/13 top 200. Daily Mail 12/13 top 75

Richarlison

Post by scorps »

Thought it was worth a separate thread..

What are people doing with Richarlison - keeping through 3 match ban or switching out with the aim to getting Richarlison back in?

I plan to switch out and have a spare £1m in the bank so had my eye on either Pedro, Zaha, or Mhki? Worth spending 2 transfers...

Englandcollapsed
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 33rd Telegraph Fantasy European Super League 20/21 (12th TFCI, 17th TFFE, 67th TFC , 96th TFFCH)

Re: Richarlison

Post by Englandcollapsed »

Its only 2 as the 3rd of the games is covered by the cup.

scorps
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: TFF 10/11 top 30 and divisional champion. TFF 12/13 top 200. Daily Mail 12/13 top 75

Post by scorps »

Both Pedro and Zaha have 4 games before Richarlison plays again - no one else tempted?

Stargunner
Treebeard

Post by Stargunner »

I Only have £0.2m spare money so can’t afford Pedro or Zaha, so unless I downgrade a defender which means 2 transfers I am struggling to find someone. Zaha would be my choice. Will Pedro play as much when Hazard starts games. I am even considering Kante just as a stop gap during the ban, although generally he is no good as a tff player as normally just gets 2 points a week, although he seems to be getting forward more and scored in their first game.

mindcrush
Kevin and Perry

Post by mindcrush »

It will be a 3 game ban but, from everything I am reading, those 3 games are across all domestic competitions so that would encompass Everton's Wednesday cup match against Rotherham, meaning Richarlson will be back for Arsenal on GW 6.

With all of that said, I would suggest that Zaha presents the best value if you do want to make a move. Mhki would provide you with 2 games for two transfers (@CAR and @NEW) before you would then have to make a decision on whether to put Richarlson. Zaha, and indeed Pedro, has still to play this week and plays before Everton on GW 6 for a total of 4 matches before Richarlson plays again (@WAT, vs SOU, @HUD and vs NEW). If you can afford the extra £1m then Zaha seems a strong move to make.
Stargunner wrote: 26 Aug 2018, 09:27 I Only have £0.2m spare money so can’t afford Pedro or Zaha, so unless I downgrade a defender which means 2 transfers I am struggling to find someone. Zaha would be my choice. Will Pedro play as much when Hazard starts games. I am even considering Kante just as a stop gap during the ban, although generally he is no good as a tff player as normally just gets 2 points a week, although he seems to be getting forward more and scored in their first game.
I am in much the same predicament, being right on budget at £50m. I don't see any particularly strong forwards to move to so I am looking at Sessegnon or Gudmundsson as players still likely to get all 4 games before Richarlson's return or potentially going to a defender in Bailly, Sanchez or Van Aaanholt. With the extra £0.2m you could even sneak Rudiger into your team to play @NEW, vs CAR, vs BOU and @WHU before swapping back.
Last edited by mindcrush on 26 Aug 2018, 10:31, edited 1 time in total.

Fat Heed
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: FPL 2009/10 1286th

Post by Fat Heed »

I’m seriously tempted by Deeney, started season well, likes a goal against Palace and then 2 home games against Spurs & Man U. They also have the 12:30 kick off against Fulham on the 23rd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mins
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFF 15th in 2010

Post by Mins »

Deeney is not someone I had thought of but is a good shout as I already have Sessignon and only have .2 to play with as well.

brencarr
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFF best finish; 60th 2013/14

Post by brencarr »

3 or 4 games for a replacement before he plays again (and against Arsenal) is definitely worth considering. I remember reading one of the previous winners' end-of-season write-ups and they said they took the view that if you were injured/banned then you were 'out' .... no passengers! :)

Mins
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Mins »

Did they say they brought in players who within an hour got themselves a 3 game ban? Because that's what I did yesterday afternoon...

robot
Dumbledore
FS Record: Winner tff world 2018 knockout 2nd TFF Euro 2012 Group Stage,tff weekly winner 13/14wk25, 14/15wk7&19,16/17wk2,,Winner tff champions league two foot challenge, winner sun Elite league 15/16,winner tff 17/18 chairmen league, week32 weekender joint 1st.

Post by robot »

Excactly whats the point of 40 transfers if your going to hold a banned player for 2 games ( plus potentially an extra game dependent on incoming player).
Your 6 points ish down on appearences before you start and mote than likely something else will happen to a different player in the mean time so he could come back anyway without the thought of using 2 transfers just for him.
Keep the team fluid and all playing would be my view ( unless it is a 1 game loss with no pottential extra game to be had.

LenH
Grumpy Old Man

Post by LenH »

I'm definitely tempted, see no point in holding but didn't just bring him in. Was thinking Pedro and can't afford Zaha.

Now also considering Alonso after sieben mention in the Walker thread but would mean a brief switch to five at the back something I'm never keen on but is short term so tempting.
Last edited by LenH on 26 Aug 2018, 13:58, edited 1 time in total.

Mins
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Mins »

Went for Pereyra in the end. Figured if he plays every week, doesn't get booked, and gets me an assist every 3 games then he's doing his job. Leaves me 1m in the bank to switch out to Auba to either Kane or Lukaku tomorrow night if I fancy and still have some spare change.

Maldini
Dumbledore

Post by Maldini »

Brought in PVA where I didn’t already have him but in most teams I’ll be using it as an opportunity to get Trippier in.

ChrisMBV
Treebeard
FS Record: TFF 21/22 - single entrant rank 463

Post by ChrisMBV »

What about Theo Walcott?

4.2m and you get Everton's good fixtures.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF)”