To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Which pairing

A Fantasy Football forum for news on Fantasy Football games run by the Daily Telegraph (TFF). Please post general messages about players etc that are non-specific to TFF on the 'Team News' Forum.

Which Pairing

Mane/ Wan Bissaka
69%
TAA/Alonso
25%
TAA/Van Dijk
6%

Total votes: 16

Stargunner
Treebeard

Which pairing

Post by Stargunner »

Which of the following pairings do you guys think would be best season long. Considering putting Mane in but if I do it only leaves me 2.5m for a defender and the best I can see may be wan-Bissaka but not sure if he is going to play regularly. Other option is to change formation and put in 2 decent defenders. Already have a few City at the back and Robertson and was thinking of a semi block between them

Darbyand
FISO Knight
FS Record: TFF World Cup 2014: 6th. TFF: 2020: 30th. 2022 32nd + 54th. Eggs PL 1st 2022. Tenners: 3rd 2019, 2nd 2020, 1st 2022.

Re: Which pairing

Post by Darbyand »

To my mind there are 4 bankers in the CityPool defence. Walker (I know he didn't play yesterday but I reckon 95% of games) Mendy, Vvd and Robertson. City CBs, Liverpool RB and partner for Vvd too tricky to call/subject to rotation.

Stargunner
Treebeard

Re: Which pairing

Post by Stargunner »

Thank you for all your votes, especially with Wan Bisaka getting sent off. I am glad for now I didn’t go with the most popular selections and went with VAA & van Dijk instead

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF)”