To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

TFF chit chat 7th and 8th April

A Fantasy Football forum for news on Fantasy Football games run by the Daily Telegraph (TFF). Please post general messages about players etc that are non-specific to TFF on the 'Team News' Forum.
Spinynorman
FISO Jedi Fish
FS Record: Under Ordinary

Re: TFF chit chat 7th and 8th April

Post by Spinynorman »

murf wrote: 11 Apr 2018, 20:56
Spinynorman wrote:Can I have it please?
Do you swear on young Nemo's life?

Things are pretty desperate this season. :mrgreen:

Latic
FISO Knight
FS Record: Minor past glories. Back for 2021!

Post by Latic »

Hmmmmmmmmm
That's a few of my teams starting on -2 then :x

Untitled.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Spinynorman
FISO Jedi Fish

Post by Spinynorman »

This is a first for TFF isn't it?

I had him captained in FPL but no joy there.

Maldini
Dumbledore

Post by Maldini »

Yep, never ever done this before

It seems the whole football world is hankering to the selfish nature of Harry Kane.

Terrible decision though a lot of my teams do start at +3/5pts this weekend.

Darbyand
FISO Knight
FS Record: TFF World Cup 2014: 6th. TFF: 2020: 30th. 2022 32nd + 54th. Eggs PL 1st 2022. Tenners: 3rd 2019, 2nd 2020, 1st 2022.

Post by Darbyand »

Usually it's been an own goal situation i.e. given as a goal then taken away some time later I think. Swapping a goal from one player to a team mate in the same week is a bit different.

Canaryfan
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFF Best Finish: 28th

Post by Canaryfan »

The Premier League can save money by not needing an assistant referee at Tottenham's attacking end of the pitch for future games as they can just rely on Harry's honesty to say whether he was offside or not.

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

The Premier League are scrapping the proposed introduction of VAR next season and instead will be using 'AHK'. The Premier League said "we have found a cheaper and more accurate system that also incorporates less unecessary time delays".

It is not yet known whether "Ask Harry Kane" will be available for all games or just ones that include or affect Tottenham.

Spinynorman
FISO Jedi Fish

Post by Spinynorman »

It's going down like a lead balloon of the TFF Faceworld thingy.

Jamjack
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Average to Middling

Post by Jamjack »

It does feel odd that the Telegraph have taken this decision as to set new precedent always creates more potential for dispute. The decision makes little difference to me but if someone who did not have Kane loses out on top spot by 3 points at the end of the season, they may have grounds to call foul...

SPR
Dumbledore

Post by SPR »

I don't have a problem with this as long as they do it for all corrected goals. Personally it seems odd to me that a player gets/ doesn't get point for a goal he didn't score/ scored.

js234
Treebeard

Post by js234 »

SPR wrote: 12 Apr 2018, 19:37 I don't have a problem with this as long as they do it for all corrected goals. Personally it seems odd to me that a player gets/ doesn't get point for a goal he didn't score/ scored.
There are several goals a season referred to the dubious goals panel, although i cant think of one from this season there must be some that have resulted in goals attributed/taken away from players

Spinynorman
FISO Jedi Fish

Post by Spinynorman »

Jamjack wrote: 12 Apr 2018, 19:13 It does feel odd that the Telegraph have taken this decision as to set new precedent always creates more potential for dispute. The decision makes little difference to me but if someone who did not have Kane loses out on top spot by 3 points at the end of the season, they may have grounds to call foul...

If they do this another five hundred times even I might have grounds for a winge. :mrgreen:

Jamjack
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Average to Middling

Post by Jamjack »

Spinynorman wrote: 12 Apr 2018, 20:13
Jamjack wrote: 12 Apr 2018, 19:13 It does feel odd that the Telegraph have taken this decision as to set new precedent always creates more potential for dispute. The decision makes little difference to me but if someone who did not have Kane loses out on top spot by 3 points at the end of the season, they may have grounds to call foul...

If they do this another five hundred times even I might have grounds for a winge. :mrgreen:
You and me both :lol:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF)”