To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

TFF Helpdesk

A Fantasy Football forum for news on Fantasy Football games run by the Daily Telegraph (TFF). Please post general messages about players etc that are non-specific to TFF on the 'Team News' Forum.
dead parrot
Grumpy Old Man

TFF Helpdesk

Post by dead parrot »

Anyone know of a phone number for the TFF helpdsek (if it still exists)?

Nothing on the 'contact us' page nor in T&C.
The contact phone number on the FISO TFF links page doesn't work. Presumably out of date

Currently I cannot do any transfers because the team page now displays a 'double pitch' which partially obscures the buttons below therefore preventing them from being clicked.
Same on mac and pc. Same in chrome and firefox

dead parrot
Grumpy Old Man

Re: TFF Helpdesk

Post by dead parrot »

now discovered by circuitous rout that there is a helpdesk number, according to Telegraph customer services
0844 543 9705

(even if currently there is no answer)

dead parrot
Grumpy Old Man

Post by dead parrot »

finally managed to speak to someone.

Naturally the person had this morning done two transfers ok in his own team!
But on checking he found they hadn't worked.
So he has leapt into action and spoke to the IT people who apparently are working on the problem.

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

dead parrot wrote: 04 Oct 2017, 09:58 the person had this morning done two transfers ok in his own team!
Nice to know those running the helpline are up on the extreme basics of the game like optimal transfer timing..... :lol:

get_on_my_cocker
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: Won many company leagues, and nearly won TFFO back in the day. Also managed Carra's team to success in Sky FF

Post by get_on_my_cocker »

murf wrote: 04 Oct 2017, 10:01
dead parrot wrote: 04 Oct 2017, 09:58 the person had this morning done two transfers ok in his own team!
Nice to know those running the helpline are up on the extreme basics of the game like optimal transfer timing..... :lol:
Well, Dead Parrot seems to be making his transfers at the optimal time too!! :lol: :lol: Maybe that's the secret to winning :lol:

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

I've only been playing TFF about 15 years. Give me time and maybe one day I'll figure out the secrets to playing this game well..... :oops:

(EDIT - just been on to the site (now I have found out that this is the optimal transfer day) and I found no problems in doing transfers with the screen layout totally unchanged)

get_on_my_cocker
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: Won many company leagues, and nearly won TFFO back in the day. Also managed Carra's team to success in Sky FF

Post by get_on_my_cocker »

No problems for me either, site seems to be holding up well despite the heavy transfer traffic too

dead parrot
Grumpy Old Man

Post by dead parrot »

Yes agree it is back to normal.
Poor show that the masses obviously didn't try at 7am this morning.
I suppose others weren't trying to remove the defunct Aguero to bring in Morata before his price goes up, but I think I am getting the hang of this game at last :roll:

the greatest
Treebeard

Post by the greatest »

I’m genuinely intrigued why Transfers are being made today? (Even thought there may be something in the rules..) Are we missing something?

jimwinn
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: nah

Post by jimwinn »

Impatience?

People like to see a 'better' team - I've done it myself in previous years but now I leave a sticky note on my screen.

Maldini
Dumbledore

TFF Helpdesk

Post by Maldini »

Setting up teams for the next monthly at a guess.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF)”