To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

TFF chit chat 9th, 10th and 11th September

A Fantasy Football forum for news on Fantasy Football games run by the Daily Telegraph (TFF). Please post general messages about players etc that are non-specific to TFF on the 'Team News' Forum.
Latic
FISO Knight
FS Record: Minor past glories. Back for 2021!

Re: KC and the feedback gang

Post by Latic »

SamD wrote: 13 Sep 2017, 16:47Perhaps FISOns should remember to restate this point en masse, citing Lukaku (Mkhitaryan) move when Telegraph requests feedback next summer?
Like it :lol:

How about "Lukaku (Mkhitaryan), Wenger Out"

reds363
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL 28th 06/07; TFFO 3rd 09/10; TFF 3rd 12/13

Re: TFF chit chat 9th, 10th and 11th September

Post by reds363 »

Striker wrote: 13 Sep 2017, 14:19 Further to my earlier post regarding the non award of a KC to Mkhitaryan for Lukaku's goal, I sent a slightly expanded email to TFF in which I also suggested that this situation should be changed next season. I got the following reply;

"The simple answer to this is that yes, Lukaku does assist himself and so no KC is awarded.

KC rules have been tightened up this season, so will differ on some occasions to previous seasons. Mkhitaryan certainly would have been awarded a KC for this goal in previous seasons, but this is one of the KC rules that has been tightened up.

We do review KC rules every year, and take on board the feedback that we have received from social media and fantasy football forums over the course of the season. Obviously it’s now too late to change this decision for this season, but is certainly something we can look at again next May. It may be that we keep this rule, but extend it so that any save from a keeper negates a KC. We will be sure to keep an eye on how that would affect KCs over the course

Thanks for the feedback, and hopefully you will still be able to continue to enjoy the game".

This is an excellent response and in my eyes goes a long way to countering the "jarring" to common sense caused by the logic of the new KC rule. Good customer care.
I got a similar response to the first half of the above. Seems very bizarre/idiotic to me, that this is the one area they've tightened up on, and are considering "tightening up" by making keeper saves completely negate all KCs, rather than reducing the KCs for 5 yard passes nearer halfway.

Whether it was great skill doesn't matter, but Mkhi's action was clearly key as it set Lukaku through, and the fact Lukaku took two attempts doesn't change Mkhi's contribution that he set up the goal chance.

Agree their responses to me and others have been relatively open which is at least something, even if I really disagree with the content of them.

get_on_my_cocker
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: Won many company leagues, and nearly won TFFO back in the day. Also managed Carra's team to success in Sky FF

Re: TFF chit chat 9th, 10th and 11th September

Post by get_on_my_cocker »

reds363 wrote: 13 Sep 2017, 23:03 I got a similar response to the first half of the above. Seems very bizarre/idiotic to me, that this is the one area they've tightened up on, and are considering "tightening up" by making keeper saves completely negate all KCs, rather than reducing the KCs for 5 yard passes nearer halfway.

Whether it was great skill doesn't matter, but Mkhi's action was clearly key as it set Lukaku through, and the fact Lukaku took two attempts doesn't change Mkhi's contribution that he set up the goal chance.

Agree their responses to me and others have been relatively open which is at least something, even if I really disagree with the content of them.
To be fair to them I haven't seen many kcs given for 5 yard passes nearer halfway at all this season, so maybe that's something that clamped down on too.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF)”