To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Who is Likely to play more, Pogba or Mkhitaryan?

A Fantasy Football forum for news on Fantasy Football games run by the Daily Telegraph (TFF). Please post general messages about players etc that are non-specific to TFF on the 'Team News' Forum.
muffler
Red & Blue Braces

Who is Likely to play more, Pogba or Mkhitaryan?

Post by muffler »

As per Subject....

Darbyand
FISO Knight
FS Record: TFF World Cup 2014: 6th. TFF: 2020: 30th. 2022 32nd + 54th. Eggs PL 1st 2022. Tenners: 3rd 2019, 2nd 2020, 1st 2022.

Re: Who is Likely to play more, Pogba or Mkhitaryan?

Post by Darbyand »

Play: Pogba, easy.
Score TFF points: not sure, hard.

SPR
Dumbledore

Post by SPR »

Agree with Darbyand. Pogba is a mainstay, Mkhitaryan might get close to playing as much providing he maintains his form.

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

I think while he is on form and in favour (bar the odd acceptable rest/rotation) then it has to be Mkhiwotsit who will have the bigger return. If he dips then dump him. A flair player who will have ups and downs.

Pogba will score consistently well but the last 2 weeks have flattered him and, IMO, people are jumping on the wrong bandwagon.

I started the season with Mkhi is most teams and despite the lack of a few points to date I think I made the right call (in a 40 transfer game). Not rushing to get Pogba in either but he is a good shout IF I need to swap anybody out.

jimborogers
Grumpy Old Man

Post by jimborogers »

Pogba will score plenty of points and be decent value for money. Micky T will play but may be the one to make way when Ibrahimovic is back. I don't see a problem with having both right now. Pogba looked very dangerous yesterday.

WNP
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 4th in Dream Team Weekly Seasonal 14/15. Winner of week 12 Dream Team Weekly 14/15

Post by WNP »

Pogba took a lot of shots yesterday, some of them weren't far off either. He'll get his fair share of goals this season. Micky will pick up more assist point IMO, but in the end I think they'll be pretty even (barring a loss of form/getting dropped/injury)

Darbyand
FISO Knight
FS Record: TFF World Cup 2014: 6th. TFF: 2020: 30th. 2022 32nd + 54th. Eggs PL 1st 2022. Tenners: 3rd 2019, 2nd 2020, 1st 2022.

Post by Darbyand »

Pogba, Lukaku and Matic will start and complete pretty much every game for the foreseeable future.

Around them you've got Mata, Mkhi, Rashers, Martial, Lingard, Herrera, Fellaini....even the returning Young competing for three spots, all looking for games/minutes. Mkhi is in possession right now but as you saw yesterday he got the hook around the 70th min. I started the season with Pogba and am happy and surprised by how well he's doing but Matic coming has pushed him forward and in games when Herrera comes in to make it 433 rather than 4231, that'll happen even more so.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF)”