To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

HENRY/RVN

A Fantasy Football forum for news on Fantasy Football games run by the Daily Telegraph (TFF). Please post general messages about players etc that are non-specific to TFF on the 'Team News' Forum.

Henry is soon to return, so what do we do.?

Poll ended at 13 Nov 2005, 13:41

Ditch RVN when suits, get Henry as he's the dogs b's
28%
Stick with RVN, he's in the zone and will get many touchdowns.
30%
Try and get both. They are going to both be point magnets.
13%
Why have either of um? I'm doing a combo from Rooney, Owen, Defoe, Bent. More money for defenders.!!
13%
Henry & Rooney. Will just do as good in my view.
6%
I'm putting in RVN soon instead of Henry. Think he's got it to beat Henry points wise.
2%
I'm just making sure I have eithrt one, then rotating the two with the fixtures to suit.
6%

Total votes: 82

Chief Wiggsy
Grumpy Holman Snr
FS Record: FISO TFF League winner 2005/06 and FISO TFFE League winner 2009 (which got me £100 off NSCTV).

HENRY/RVN

Post by Chief Wiggsy »

Right. These be questions that will be going to be quizing the TFF noodles of many. Do I replace RVN with Henry at a suitable time? Do I try and combine the two and go a little top heavy? Do I stick with RVN? Thinking of putting in RVN soon anyway, even with Henry returning? Etc etc etc ...

So I thought I'd do a poll, get to see what people feel.

My thoughts are that Henry is still the points machine. If he had been playing in the Arsenal team that played very good attacking football against Brum, then he'd had a points bonanza.!! Though, RVN does look like that player we saw when he first arrived at Old Trafford. Plus with Rooney, Park, Ronaldo, Giggs, Scholes helping him, I feel his points are going to be competitive with Henry's. Particually with VFM ratio.

Also, the Henry with Rooney Combo still invites. Same with Owen, but having Rooney means you cover some of RVN's points.

Plus, It is always the way come further into the season to try to rotate RVN/Henry if games permit. So, do we keep RVN up 'til busier times and then with money available, do a little rotaion when think right. i find this a tricky one though, as you take out RVN because say Henry got three to his one game, but RVN gets a hat-trick.!!

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

Thou....

Chief Wiggsy
Grumpy Holman Snr
FS Record: FISO TFF League winner 2005/06 and FISO TFFE League winner 2009 (which got me £100 off NSCTV).

Post by Chief Wiggsy »

murf wrote:Thou....
I think there is scope for arguement between RVN and Henry this season murf ... feel it in me belly that RVN may just be top scorer this season.

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

Thats why we multi-enter :wink:

PS It may be a week or two ago now but I still remember who was on the leader board - and you having the cheek to ask for advice :wink:

johnjohn
FISOhead

Post by johnjohn »

i am waiting to see if henry settles back into the old routine. i have been caught out before by swapping him out....

If he comes back and plays 2-3 games and looks good, then rvn may well have to make way

whatnot
Treebeard

Post by whatnot »

Thou...
The 10 Commandments were in the OLD Testament.
After a fairly lengthy injury and a certain reticence to commit to the Arse cause long-term, Moses may need to re-ascend the mountain to seek clarification. :?:

browny
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won a few prizes

Post by browny »

Henry Rooney RVN up front for me. :)

Madchester
FISO Michael Knighton
FS Record: Impressive

Post by Madchester »

browny wrote:Henry Rooney RVN up front for me. :)
Sunderland block then?

daniel morientes
Treebeard

Post by daniel morientes »

RVN is back to his best and will be a big points scorer in tff this year(like he used to be) :wink:

dan1man
FISOhead

Post by dan1man »

henry's still the man and I'm watching his price for PL top scorer with interest. Has drifted from 9-4 to 5-1 since he's been out. RVN best priced 6-4 by the way.

Chief Wiggsy
Grumpy Holman Snr

Post by Chief Wiggsy »

murf wrote:Thats why we multi-enter :wink:

PS It may be a week or two ago now but I still remember who was on the leader board - and you having the cheek to ask for advice :wink:
I don't want to come off the leader board. So I ask the pro's here to get the best advice. :wink:

Chief Wiggsy
Grumpy Holman Snr

Post by Chief Wiggsy »

browny wrote:Henry Rooney RVN up front for me. :)
Don't see the point of having both Mancs players meself.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF)”