To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Willian wants to work with coach Mourinho

A forum for discussion on International Football matters not involving fantasy issues.
ngoctrinhbongda
FS Record: ABC

Willian wants to work with coach Mourinho

Post by ngoctrinhbongda »

Chelsea midfielder Willian does not hesitate to openly look forward to working with Manchester United's Jose Mourinho.

This summer, rumors suggest that Man Utd want to have Willian constantly rising, it is also understandable, because the Brazilian star is the coach of Mourinho while at Chelsea. In addition, the Reds lacked a true winger like Willian. nhận định kèo

Willian praised Mourinho better than Sarri, Conte
 Willian wants to reunite with Mourinho.
"Mourinho is the best coach I have ever worked with. We have a good relationship, we are friends," Willian told ESPN Brasil. "Sometimes we talk, we text, he is a great coach, I really enjoy working with him, I hope to work with him again, one day. somehow bình luận bóng đá

This summer, I do not know if there are any official offers from Manchester United for me, but the transfer did not happen, but only appeared on the internet.

But coach Mourinho is still talking to my agent all the time, he says 'bring him in, bring him in'. He never called me, but always texted me. "

At the end of last season, Willian openly turned coach Antonio Conte. Now, with Mourinho claiming to be the best coach, he will have to make new manager Maurizio Sarri of Chelsea upset. Sarri coach also has a lot of attitude when Willian focus late and intend to Manchester United. Serie A

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Internationals Football Talk & Events”