To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Airlines to Australia

A forum for discussion on Travel, Holiday & Leisure subjects.
Striker
FISO Knight

Airlines to Australia

Post by Striker »

I'm interested in anyone's experience in the last three years say of flying to Australia. It's easy to find out prices, best offers etc but even reading reviews it's difficult to determine who really gives the better service, seat room, etc as they may contain insider reviews, while the criticism may come from people who've had an untypical experience.

In particular is Emirates worth a bit more than Etihad. But comments on any airline experience to Oz would be welcome.

unc.si.
FISO Knight
FS Record: 'Loser' by Beck

Re: Airlines to Australia

Post by unc.si. »

I've flown Air NZ, Quantas and Singapore to Australia.

None really recent enough for your purposes, but Singapore was noticeably better. Food was actually quite nice and the attendants more helpful / useful. More of them as well.

7lb claimer
Grumpy Old Man

Post by 7lb claimer »

I use Emirates most of the time to Far East and feel very comfortable with service. Good choice of flight options .. the best connection choice is sometimes the last to be listed :)

Moist von Lipwig
FISO Knight
FS Record: FPL Spring 16 Winner 2010-11. Murfs F1 Predictions 2012 Winner. Pick Quick 2012-13 Winner. SP4s Predictions League A & Champions League

Post by Moist von Lipwig »

A bit more than 3 years ago but used BA/Qantas, Singapore, JAL, Cathay Pacific. Singapore noticeably better, followed by JAL.

Striker
FISO Knight

Post by Striker »

Thanks for all these useful snippets.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Travel, Holidays & Leisure”