To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Skyrim

A forum for discussions on Games such as Xbox, Playstation, Su Doku, Crosswords, Wordle, Quordle, Centordle & Board Games
Peoples
Grumpy Old Man

Re: Skyrim

Post by Peoples »

em9999 wrote: apart from that great game...now can anyone recomend a good RPG for the Xbox 360....i was thinking maybe fallout 3
I already mentioned Dark Souls & The Witcher 2 is coming out on xbox360 on April 17th. Others you may wish to consider are the recently released Fallout New Vegas;Ultimate Edition that has all the dlc or Kingdoms of Amalur:Reckoning. Mass Effect 3 is another soon to be released title so plenty of options.

jeffersdn
Grumpy Old Pig

Post by jeffersdn »

Ah, Mass Effect 3. Now that I really can't wait for. Even Skyrim will be on hold for that little beauty.

DrBunker
FISO Knight
FS Record: FISODAS season 21 Premiership champion

Post by DrBunker »

jeffersdn wrote:Ah, Mass Effect 3. Now that I really can't wait for.
Barely worth a mention but I heard that Game are not stocking this title, some kind of financial difficulties affecting their relationship with their supplier. £5 credit for those who pre-ordered.

I've been playing Bullet Storm recently and it has to be one of the most fun games I've ever had the pleasure to play. There's nothing particularly original about the game play but the graphics are interesting, the voice acting superb (and funny) and the concept simply awesome. Well worth £5!

Beerfuelledman
FISO Knight
FS Record: FISO 17/18 FPL Cash Draft League Winner

Post by Beerfuelledman »

After finishing the best game I ever played ever ever (The Witcher III) I am toying with getting Skyrim Remastered for PS4... Am a bit concerned by it being a Bethesda game (I didnt last long with Fall Out 4 before eff it from me :oops: ).

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Games incl. Video Games”