To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

virtual reality (VR)

A forum for discussions on Games such as Xbox, Playstation, Su Doku, Crosswords, Wordle, Quordle, Centordle & Board Games
buu1333
Grumpy Old Man

virtual reality (VR)

Post by buu1333 »

Any one have VR games ? It dam impressive but I get motion sickness, especially if I move to fast, if I go slowly I'm ok. Did anyone over come it? and how long did it take?

Been playing resident evil 7

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Re: virtual reality (VR)

Post by Zimmerman »

Not the answer you wanted, but we did a VR experience as a work/team building exercise last week. It was very good.

buu1333
Grumpy Old Man

Post by buu1333 »

Yep it pretty good, It is one of them thing where you need too see it for yourself, beacuse you can't describe it or show it.

I looked it up some more and someone mentioned twist your hips when you look around rather then just using head and neck, it hepls keep your body in line with face.I was able to move and look around alot faster untill I started feeling sick half an hour in. Took it off and all ok, no after effect

bspittles
Dumbledore

Post by bspittles »

Not keen on games, but we are looking at it from an educational viewpoint, if we need to take our daughter out of school. Some of the history software looks amazing.

buu1333
Grumpy Old Man

Post by buu1333 »

Well you can you it for lots of media things too I suppose, I have only use it for games at the moment. I think the BBC played the last world cup and or euros in VR

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Games incl. Video Games”