To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Nintendo switch

A forum for discussions on Games such as Xbox, Playstation, Su Doku, Crosswords, Wordle, Quordle, Centordle & Board Games
mad dog
Dumbledog
FS Record: Sky Winner 16/17

Nintendo switch

Post by mad dog »

Bought one of these for my son he's 5 loves it. Plus I have a blast on Mario kart when he's gone to bed.

If anyone else's "kids" have one let me know we'll get a Mario kart session organised

buu1333
Grumpy Old Man

Re: Nintendo switch

Post by buu1333 »

Mario kart is one of the best games ever. Been playing it since N64 Mario kart never gets old. Don't have a switch but have the Wii u version

waynebo
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Midfield Master Picker TW3 winner 2016

Post by waynebo »

buu1333 wrote:Mario kart is one of the best games ever. Been playing it since N64 Mario kart never gets old. Don't have a switch but have the Wii u version
My kids love their wii u and there like always asking dad play super mario maker with me play Pokemon with me I'm like sorry kids mario kart is my game lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hornet
Grumpy Old Man

Post by hornet »

Saw the other day that its 25 years since Mario Kart was released on the SNES :shock:
Me and my best mate spent hours playing it in his room on his little tv. Cant believe its been 25 years.

Played all the main console versions, not the handhelds, since then. Tbh apart from the tracks (and graphics) the game play is still the same as the original, and just as good.

I play Mario Kart 8 on the Wii U with my girls, they love it. :D

buu1333 wrote: Mario kart is one of the best games ever. Been playing it since N64 Mario kart never gets old. Don't have a switch but have the Wii u version
Battle mode on the N64 one was quality, especially in 4 player split screen mode! :twisted:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Games incl. Video Games”