To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Interest in (Fantasy) Football 19\20

Discussions about the coronavirus - COVID19
blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Interest in (Fantasy) Football 19\20

Post by blahblah »

How is you's fairing? Mine has dwindled to diddly squat for both real and Fantasy Football. (I have gone back to Xpert Eleven and I'm thinking about Conquer Club.)

Maybe the mini-preseason will get my juices flowing, but I have my doubts as it is usually the Price List that starts things going... There will be a Friendly or 3 before the resumption of comptetive matches, won't there?

Dot
FISO Jedi Knight

Re: Interest in (Fantasy) Football 19\20

Post by Dot »

blahblah wrote: 12 May 2020, 17:07 How is you's fairing? Mine has dwindled to diddly squat for both real and Fantasy Football. (I have gone back to Xpert Eleven and I'm thinking about Conquer Club.)

Maybe the mini-preseason will get my juices flowing, but I have my doubts as it is usually the Price List that starts things going... There will be a Friendly or 3 before the resumption of comptetive matches, won't there?

Still eager to see the fantasy season pan out.

Danny Rose wont be playing again for Newcastle by the sounds of it. Such a shame.... not..

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

I'm sure I'll perk up, especially with Liverpool getting close to the title but my interest is much lower than the R value at the moment.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

How much closer can Lpool get? :lol:

It will be even more of an anti-climax than it was going to be?

I do think 2 or 3 Friendlies are needed to create anything like excitement\anticipation re Euro places and relegation. I would struggle to list the Prem Clubs in order atm ie without looking....

In the last few years I have got into NFL and COVID struck at the start of their Close Season and I am far more interested in that season starting than I am the Prem restarting.

forestfan
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FISODAS Champion Season 34!

Post by forestfan »

If there’s no promotion and relegation it will be a very dull anti-climax. If the whole season is written off and counts for nothing, on the other hand, I really think I’ll struggle to buy into next season, given the injustice to the teams who had performed well for three quarters of a season.

In terms of FF, as usual these days I didn’t get past entering teams at the start of the season in terms of any national game, though I am leading a private league which I’ve only won once in 20 years, and also in contention in FISO Goals (remember that?) - would quite like my mug!

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

If the season is cancelled will your mug be?

forestfan
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FISODAS Champion Season 34!

Post by forestfan »

blahblah wrote: 12 May 2020, 19:37 If the season is cancelled will your mug be?
Well yes, as I’m currently second behind Mr 8 Posts, whatever his name is :wink:

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

8 Posts? Not enough for a mug, shirley?

I don't play that as I have always been seriously shite at it 😞

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

TFF/others need to start a new mini season tournament. That would perk us up and be a taster for 20/21.

Such an obvious and good marketing ploy that TFF will never even think about it let alone do it.

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

New pricing would help with that, imho, and those Friendlies as a but of a build up, but I don't see those happening.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “COVID-19”