To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Westworld

A forum for discussion on Movies, Radio and Television programme topics whatever your viewing and listening pleasure.
Tall Paul
Dumbledore

Re: Westworld

Post by Tall Paul »

I recently finished binge-watching the second series.

Still the best thing on TV for me.

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

I gave up after about 3 episodes. 2nd series just didn't grab me. Loads of silly stories that didn't really interact and too many confusing timelines as well but just wasn't at all rivetting.

liquidfootball2
Dumbledore
FS Record: Best fpl finish 233 in 14/15

Post by liquidfootball2 »

murf wrote:I gave up after about 3 episodes. 2nd series just didn't grab me. Loads of silly stories that didn't really interact and too many confusing timelines as well but just wasn't at all rivetting.
I'm afraid i quickly lost interest in the second series, relatively early on too, or to use their own terminology, i struggled to find an interesting narrative, it seemed to just lose it's way and meander along for me.

The first series was an excellent concept with surreal surprises that constantly opened up and extended new story lines and new possibilities.

Perhaps I should have kept with it longer as so many others have really enjoyed it.

I can't remember a second series which I've thought as entertaining as the first, at least not in recent times, and more especially when the first has been so groundbreaking.

happyhoppy
FISO Knight
FS Record: TFF 2010/2011 3rd and 2021/2022 4th=

Post by happyhoppy »

BCS. s3 was great. S4 is a slow burner. But I still love it.

forestfan
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FISODAS Champion Season 34!

Post by forestfan »

liquidfootball2 wrote: 06 Sep 2018, 18:39
murf wrote:I gave up after about 3 episodes. 2nd series just didn't grab me. Loads of silly stories that didn't really interact and too many confusing timelines as well but just wasn't at all rivetting.
I'm afraid i quickly lost interest in the second series, relatively early on too, or to use their own terminology, i struggled to find an interesting narrative, it seemed to just lose it's way and meander along for me.

The first series was an excellent concept with surreal surprises that constantly opened up and extended new story lines and new possibilities.

Perhaps I should have kept with it longer as so many others have really enjoyed it.

I can't remember a second series which I've thought as entertaining as the first, at least not in recent times, and more especially when the first has been so groundbreaking.
It's definitely the most "Marmite" show on TV at the moment. Which as I said before, does raise questions about its staying power given the massive budget.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Movies, TV & Radio”