To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

FantasyBet 2019/20

FantasyBet Fantasy Football
Rick
Grumpy Old Man

Re: FantasyBet 2019/20

Post by Rick »

Yes, caught me out, luckily only the one team, did between 3 & 4 transfers to all my teams apart from the one in with a shot, to get them ready for this month, but thought they were all safe. Annoying the Div 1 team was around the 200 mark but thought it had no chance of getting in the top 90, so did 4 in that one.

Libero
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: FISO Prime Minister 2015; Decathlon Gold 2016, 2019

Post by Libero »

Am having an interesting time with Fantasybet.

I entered 1 team into the main season-long competition and used it to try some alternate tactics and selections to my main FPL team.

So in FPL I went fairly templatey, did my WC after GW2 and am struggling outside the top 1m.
In Fantasybet I went with TAA, KDB, Auba, etc and am currently number 1 in the Premier League :lol:

quizking
Grumpy Old Man
Location: quizking towers, primrose hill; and running the shop at https://www.quizking.net/

Post by quizking »

Have just logged on to make transfers to my teams for tomorrow, to find a notice that fantasybet is merging its brands together; i happened to join originally a couple of years ago via redsbet, but have found that the site has changed and can no longer access fantasy leagues via ressbet - not only that, redsbet and the other brands will shut next friday the 29th. Have mailed and supposedly sent a message via "chat" 24 hours support, but am seeing a message that chat is offline. Would have assumed/hoped that all teams already playing will continue in the fantasybet league, but I can't log in, and am also thinking might have to go through the rigmarole of photo ids etc even though it's the same company. Anyone else in a similar position? I think there are a couple of other brands under the fantasybet umbrella.

quizking
Grumpy Old Man
Location: quizking towers, primrose hill; and running the shop at https://www.quizking.net/

Post by quizking »

One brief reply back but makes no mention of what happens to existing teams. Looks as though all teams entered through brands other than the main fansbet name mightl be voided - this will drastically change the existing leagues, and playing this competition has been a total waste of time in my case, and will have been for many others too.

Art Vandelay
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: not bad

Post by Art Vandelay »

Hello all, the site doesn't display properly. is it like this for anyone else?

I can't log in or do anything. The top of the screen is all white with bits of menu down the side and the bottom half is a sort of half built team. None of the links work. New game month starts today so that's quite annoying.

Biddles32
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2020/21 national finishing positions:

Sun dreamteam - 17th

SKy sports - 865th

TFF - 46th

Fanteam - 489th

Fanteam euros - TBC

Sun dream team euros - probable winner 😬

Post by Biddles32 »

I gave up on this game format months ago. I don't like it at all. Very confusing site to follow - think they got all wrong.

Dumbledore

Post by 12345678 »

i think there was a blip for a day or two art, how solid they are financially i have no idea, i don't like the 6-player games so don't play them but like the 11-player stuff just as much if not more than fanteam.

Art Vandelay
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: not bad

Post by Art Vandelay »

Thanks, it seem to be working again now.

I'm only playing the mini-seasons thing with the divisions. Finding it quite frustrating really. I probably won't bother next season unless they do a season long game with a decent prize. Winning £2.70 each month doesn't do a lot for me....

My only complaint about the website is the needless 'make changes' button - Of course I want to make changes, why else would I have clicked on the 'team changes' button? It's just a needless extra step and when my internet connection is woeful most of the time that's something I can do without.

Rick
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Rick »

Art Vandelay wrote: 11 Feb 2020, 23:22 Thanks, it seem to be working again now.

I'm only playing the mini-seasons thing with the divisions. Finding it quite frustrating really. I probably won't bother next season unless they do a season long game with a decent prize. Winning £2.70 each month doesn't do a lot for me....

My only complaint about the website is the needless 'make changes' button - Of course I want to make changes, why else would I have clicked on the 'team changes' button? It's just a needless extra step and when my internet connection is woeful most of the time that's something I can do without.
Yes I agree, lost track of the times I've clicked on players after the clicking on the make changes button and wondering why nothing was happening.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FantasyBet Fantasy Football”