aurora
FISOhead

Diary of a Champions League player

Post by aurora »

"Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm."
-- Winston Churchill

"I failed my way to success."
-- Thomas Edison

bombed in the seasonal, failed week after week in the weekly, maybe the pot of Gold is at the end of the rainbow in Europe instead :D

CBN
Dumbledore
FS Record: Three top ten seasonal finishes in the last five years; three Weekender wins; and three times Big Balls champion!

Re: Diary of a Champions League player

Post by CBN »

"Go big or go home"
-- Ricky 'The Closer' Rosa

aurora
FISOhead

Post by aurora »

a fairly good start, 35pts from 3 players, Captain included, though Mbappe as Captain alone would have been 32 points, took him out, the pain.

CBN
Dumbledore
FS Record: Three top ten seasonal finishes in the last five years; three Weekender wins; and three times Big Balls champion!

Post by CBN »

Very decent start that.

aurora
FISOhead

Post by aurora »

Remember to make your transfers 90 minutes before the first kick off tomorrow as that's the deadline, just because my teams are crap that doesn't mean that I don't care about other people. :D

my team has 52 pts, which is 57.5pts behind top in 6282 position, embarrassing but you can jump thousands places with the right captains pick, good luck

Bob Newhart
FISO Knight

Post by Bob Newhart »

Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'

- Andy Dufresne

aurora
FISOhead

Post by aurora »

it's a great quote

here's another

most of us live our lives in chains without ever knowing we had the key

- The Eagles

aurora
FISOhead

Post by aurora »

good night for me in the daily, finished 19th and 63rd out of 961 teams, 19th place won £165.17, 63rd won £60.70, bank now £293.6 after starting from 18 quid 10 days ago, if Messi hadn't of missed a pen I'd be laughing, finished just 7 points from the top, I'm on a good run of 7/11 ITM finishes after months and months of nothingness, but it can't last much longer :D

I'm currently in 3622 place in the main game with 5 players left, well off the pace, you know it's not your year when you take out the Seville forward and he scores 2 goals away, used my captain as well. Still chance of finishing itm, top 2500 or so. Gollini / Alaba / Kimmich / Sterling / Werner left.

aurora
FISOhead

Post by aurora »

finished game week 8 in 5770 with 120 points, 77.5 pts off top, half way down the leaderboard, obviously disappointing but there's 13 matches left and 2 wildcards, it's a shame you can't use your wildcard now only to reverse any transfers like in dreamteam, unless I'm mistaken, think once you pull the trigger it stays pulled

think the draw is on friday

aurora
FISOhead

Post by aurora »

my new team at start of Quarter Finals, 77.5 pts behind, in 5,770th place from 10,796, with 120 pts

I've gone against Porto because they are without Oliviera who's their top scorer and best player, also think they will be without Taremi, if Chilwell doesn't start I get James.

Went against Liverpool for 2 reasons, have to do something different when this far back and fancy Mendy, Kroos, Benzema to do well in the first leg.

Captained De Bruyne, just seemed like the best option.

Wanted Mount but went for Kroos, was tempted with Choupa Moting who replaces Lewandowski but decided against, one thing about Bayern is a lot of their key players in attack never seem to last 90 so you do miss out on points there, Sane and Gnabry been subbed off over a dozen times each in their league, Muller just 8, Alaba 0.

Cancelo, Haaland, Mendy, Ziyech, Neymar would all miss the second leg if booked, I plan to take out Mendy anyway next leg but did not want a forced transfer with Ziyech or Cancelo. Though if I'm over 100 pts behind would probably not make any transfers and sulk instead :D

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FanTeam”