GW13 Monster - 50k

FanTeam - Fantasy Premier League
admin
FISO Administrator
FS Record: Won TFFO, 2nd/3rd TFF, Won BFF, Won FLGolf

GW13 Monster - 50k

Post by admin »

https://www.fiso.co.uk/fanteam-2020-21- ... meweek-13/

GW13 Monster starts 6pm tomorrow. Vardy would have been a good captain pick in GW12 but who will it be in GW13? The Manchester clubs look like offering the more obvious picks. Are KDB & Fernandes the safer bets?

CBN
Dumbledore
FS Record: Three top ten seasonal finishes in the last five years; three Weekender wins; and three times Big Balls champion!

Re: GW13 Monster - 50k

Post by CBN »

I’ve stuck a couple of teams in. It feels impossible to ignore the City assets like KDB - surely City are due a goals haul?

aurora
FISOhead

Post by aurora »

will Sterling and De Bruyne start? given the back to back to back fixtures this month, I was interested in Bernardo as I anticipate he may start but he's not even listed.

CBN
Dumbledore
FS Record: Three top ten seasonal finishes in the last five years; three Weekender wins; and three times Big Balls champion!

Post by CBN »

Is Bernardo not just hidden by the default filter for players predicted to play?

You’re right re rotation risk. Going to revisit my vice captain picks for guaranteed starters.

aurora
FISOhead

Post by aurora »

ah, good knowledge, I should have guessed, now I've given myself a headache :D

CBN
Dumbledore

Post by CBN »

I've picked Foden as if he don't play I get Torres and if he don't play I get Bernardo.

aurora
FISOhead

Post by aurora »

gone for De Bruyne/Torres, gave up on the Bernardo idea.
tbh not as happy with the team as I'd like to be the pricing is very accurate and had to put 1 makeweight in goal

aurora
FISOhead

Post by aurora »

Torres benched so I get Foden, I had Torres as captain so Fernandes now my captain

edit: I get Rhodri, oh well, see you all at the weekend :)

LoneGunner
Treebeard

Post by LoneGunner »

Yeah, mine is down the pan too.

I had De Bruyne Captain, with Ferran (Rodri) and Walker (Mendy). There's little chance of recovering from that. Walker was a safe pick insofar as replacements, but I expected Ferran to start.

aurora
FISOhead

Post by aurora »

I'm now aiming for top 430 for 30 euro's so I can use it for the weekend, so basically 10 euro's profit and a bit of fun midweek is how'd I'd look at it :D would be nice to go into the last game with Fernandes's Vice Captain come Captain pick meaning something, I used to be fairly good at weekly's in fantasy football, am finding this one tough.

aurora
FISOhead

Post by aurora »

anyone entering the boxing day WCOFF thing? bit too steep for me, need to buy presents still :) good luck to anyone that does, it's big money and all over 2 days

as for this weekly it's over now, I did have Henderick and Walcott at one point plus 2 Brighton defenders but took them all out, reminds me of that old betting saying "I looked at that" when you see a winner but didn't pick it, aftertiming for want of a better word :D

admin
FISO Administrator
FS Record: Won TFFO, 2nd/3rd TFF, Won BFF, Won FLGolf

Post by admin »

aurora wrote: 16 Dec 2020, 22:40 anyone entering the boxing day WCOFF thing? bit too steep for me, need to buy presents still :) good luck to anyone that does, it's big money and all over 2 days

as for this weekly it's over now, I did have Henderick and Walcott at one point plus 2 Brighton defenders but took them all out, reminds me of that old betting saying "I looked at that" when you see a winner but didn't pick it, aftertiming for want of a better word :D
Some good satellites this weekend (partic Sunday) to win a free WCOFF entry (which a fiso member won last year after winning a free entry ticket from a satellite).

aurora
FISOhead

Post by aurora »

admin wrote: 18 Dec 2020, 16:40
aurora wrote: 16 Dec 2020, 22:40 anyone entering the boxing day WCOFF thing? bit too steep for me, need to buy presents still :) good luck to anyone that does, it's big money and all over 2 days

Some good satellites this weekend (partic Sunday) to win a free WCOFF entry (which a fiso member won last year after winning a free entry ticket from a satellite).
thanks for the heads up, I've entered, have to be in it to win it :)

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FanTeam”